3152 Registered Nurse category

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithyou said:
as far as i know, IELTS not really required during the initial assessment stage, but it will be required on the licensure stage, which means it's after passing the CRNE. But if you do have it right now, well i guess there would be no harm if you'll submit it together with your application package...goodluck
thanks Faithyou for the reply it really helps,
i have a question that applying for cno mean a nurse that can practise anywhere in Canada ie excetp quebec, right?
(crne exams of cno -nurses can work anywhere in canada) please clarify
thanks

S

shibuya

No every province has different licence procedures and with the Ontario one u cannot practice in Alberta vice versa.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prmalr said:
thanks Faithyou for the reply it really helps,
i have a question that applying for cno mean a nurse that can practise anywhere in Canada ie excetp quebec, right?
(crne exams of cno -nurses can work anywhere in canada) please clarify
thanks
Hi,

If you have completed the CRNE exam with any province, yes you can work in any province but you have to get the registration in each province’s regulatory body. You don't need to attend any exam but you have to apply for RN in that province including the Quebec.
For other complete details check my post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/becoming-a-registered-nurse-rn-or-licensed-practical-nurse-lpn-in-canada-t85454.0.html

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk

dcho

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
thanks faithyou.

faithyou said:
as far as i know, IELTS not really required during the initial assessment stage, but it will be required on the licensure stage, which means it's after passing the CRNE. But if you do have it right now, well i guess there would be no harm if you'll submit it together with your application package...goodluck

SugarHigh

Sep 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13, 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Request
Dec 29, 11 ; Jan 4, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 5, 2012 Med Forwarded to CEM: Jan 11, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 30, 2012 ; Visa received Feb 7, 2012
Hi, any news from aug 3152 applicants?

prmalr

Jul 16, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmisabpk said:
Hi,

If you have completed the CRNE exam with any province, yes you can work in any province but you have to get the registration in each province's regulatory body. You don't need to attend any exam but you have to apply for RN in that province including the Quebec.
For other complete details check my post http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/becoming-a-registered-nurse-rn-or-licensed-practical-nurse-lpn-in-canada-t85454.0.html

Hope that helps,

hmisabpk
thanks hmisabpk,
thanks for the info, clears my doubt, thanks a lot.

FARPADANA

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Med's Request
10/05/2010-24/08/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Passport Req..
23/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2010
LANDED..........
20/08/2011
I have submitted my application last october almost 1 year ago, I was ask to do BET and provide jobdescriptions and further documents which I did 4 months a go and still my application is awaiting for review. what a log pending list they have. my advice to immigrant nurses, first get your elligibility then land safely.

dcho

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
hello,

good day! :)

i am a bit confused. hope someone can shed light on these:

1) in paying CNO for RN registration using cheque, what currency to use is it US or Canada dollar?
2) my school records are all in my maiden name (my name before i got married). do i have to update all my school records to reflect my married name since my visa and immigrant record are all in my married name already.

thank you.
dcho

soby

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 15, 2009
Doc's Request.
Oct 30, 2009
AOR Received.
Feb18, 2010
File Transfer...
Nov 3, 2009
Med's Request
March 4, 2011
Med's Done....
March 19 & 26, 2011
Interview........
Jan 30, 2011
Passport Req..
Sept 15, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 19, 2011 (PP Submitted on 13/10 received on 20/10)
LANDED..........
March 2, 2012
dcho said:
hello,

good day! :)

i am a bit confused. hope someone can shed light on these:

1) in paying CNO for RN registration using cheque, what currency to use is it US or Canada dollar?
2) my school records are all in my maiden name (my name before i got married). do i have to update all my school records to reflect my married name since my visa and immigrant record are all in my married name already.

thank you.
dcho
1) They accept in CAD
2) Attach a attested copy of your marriage certificate with the application
Thanks
Soby

veinna_gee

Oct 18, 2011
Hi I'm a newbie here just wanna ask? do you have any idea about petition in canada? and how long is the

processing is it much quicker than the usual fsw application way????

dcho

Star Member
Oct 5, 2010
please help!!!

is it okay to fill-out the CNO application form handwritten? or do i have to computerized it?

dcho

faithyou

Mar 8, 2011
Waterloo, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2011
AOR Received.
Sept. 2011
File Transfer...
Oct. 2011
Med's Done....
Dec. 2011
Passport Req..
January 2012, PPS Sent - February 2012
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 2012 !!!
LANDED..........
already landed :))
dcho said:
please help!!!

is it okay to fill-out the CNO application form handwritten? or do i have to computerized it?

dcho
yah it can be handwritten.... ;D ;D ;D