Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-5-2014
Doc's Request.
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
included in filing
ocaliz said:
my app reached CIC first week of August and my docs returned as per CIC's email dated Oct.21,2011,stated in the letter that cap was reached and they don't have any tracking number to provide so I guess will just need to wait till I received back the whole package.Very devastating in our part since we are all hope and believing that our apps will be accepted since their web says few apps mid July to Sept 1st week I guess..but as my representative query to CIC he has given the reason that since FSW program is just new the personas in the CIC is still adjusting to the new program but GUYS IS THIS A VALIDATED REASON OR JUST A NON SENSE REASON???

hi , i just want to ask if they en cashed your BD or is it a CC? i sent my application aug 12 and no news until now. when i checked the bank, the money was not there. the bank was not helpful either when i asked them if they know when was it encased. do you know how BD works? thanks

Scandinavian

Star Member
Nov 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got the impression that you have to pay first and then send the documents, since the pdf that I got from CNO
told me to pay (creditcard) and then send my papers to them. But am I wrong. Applying for RN test in Ontario.

Carlo11

Jul 11, 2011
guys, I need your honest opinion.. My documents reached the CIO- Nova Scotia July 4, 2011, then they returned all my documents last aug 4, 2011 stating that it was incomplete due to my IELTS because it was academic, then I resubmitted all my documents including the correct IELTS which is the general one last aug. 22, 2011 then it reached the CIO-Nova Scotia last Aug. 30, 2011... yesterday nov 24, 2011 I went to the bank to confirm if my bd was already encashed and they told me that it was not yet encashed by the CIO... Until now I have not heard anything from the CIO.. is there still a hope for me to receive a PER? or I am just being delusional or dreaming????

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
Carlo11 said:
guys, I need your honest opinion.. My documents reached the CIO- Nova Scotia July 4, 2011, then they returned all my documents last aug 4, 2011 stating that it was incomplete due to my IELTS because it was academic, then I resubmitted all my documents including the correct IELTS which is the general one last aug. 22, 2011 then it reached the CIO-Nova Scotia last Aug. 30, 2011... yesterday nov 24, 2011 I went to the bank to confirm if my bd was already encashed and they told me that it was not yet encashed by the CIO... Until now I have not heard anything from the CIO.. is there still a hope for me to receive a PER? or I am just being delusional or dreaming????
hi carlo11

wats ur noc? was it 3152?

macking

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sent: 15-AUG-2011 ; rcvd by cic 19-AUG-2011
Doc's Request.
complete docs w/ IELTS orig
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
sent GT IELTS original
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully waived = )
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
sooner than later hopefully = )
Carlo11 said:
yes.. 3152..
theres a rumor that noc 3152 reached the cap last week of july. many, if not all august 2011 applicants havent rcvd any news from cic including me. u can send them an inquiry to check ur loan app status or wait for the per. goodluck to us.

S

shibuya

http://www.fairnesscommissioner.ca/en/publications/entry-to-practice_requirements/nurses.php

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
I need your Honest opinion. One of my friend has Applied for FSW 3152 category in Aug 2011. Yesterday his application has been returned due to cap reached. Here I would like to ask you the is it possible to apply under Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) category.

net

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-5-2014
Doc's Request.
10-11-2014
IELTS Request
included in filing
pal83 said:
I need your Honest opinion. One of my friend has Applied for FSW 3152 category in Aug 2011. Yesterday his application has been returned due to cap reached. Here I would like to ask you the is it possible to apply under Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) category.

hi, i just want to ask if the whole package ( all docs) has been returned? what about the bank draft, was it returned also? thanks

regarding if your friend could apply, i was also thinking of the same thing but the problem is that we might be over qualified esp if you are a graduate of masters degree. also the job experience, they might have questions as to why we are working as LPN when we are qualified to work as a nurse.

Seniors, can you help us with this. thanks

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
They have return whole pack as it is including bank draft. For LPN we can reduce job specific duties as per LPN..I think so atleast wecan take a chance..

FARPADANA

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Med's Request
10/05/2010-24/08/2010
Med's Done....
15/09/2010
Passport Req..
23/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
12/12/2010
LANDED..........
20/08/2011
I called CNO rep. last night and was told that I am elligible to write CRNE.
I have submitted my BET,Program description and other forms last june.
I studied 2 years in Anesthesi+ 2 years in nursing and my degree was BSN+ 10 years experiences from Iran.

jn

Dec 15, 2011
FARPADANA said:
I called CNO rep. last night and was told that I am elligible to write CRNE.
I have submitted my BET,Program description and other forms last june.
I studied 2 years in Anesthesi+ 2 years in nursing and my degree was BSN+ 10 years experiences from Iran.

HI! how long did it took you to process all of these ? can u give me an idea of how many months for each step of their assessment and what were the documents required from you? by the way, did you ask a program description from your college? thanks

jn

Dec 15, 2011
lika said:
Hi Friends,

Today I got a letter from CNO acknowledging the receipt of my initial application form for RN with payment and the receipt of transcript from my nursing college.

They also sent me the application number. Now I need to wait for their initial assessment and see if they ask for any more documents and send the
B forms. Just wanted to share.

Lika

HI can i ask when did you just apply? thanks

jn

Dec 15, 2011
lika said:
Thank you so much ena.

I received a reply from CNO today. They have acknowledged the receipt of my application form with payment, verification of nursing education and English fluency results (IELTS). They have also given me the application number. The mail says it will take upto 12 weeks for the initial assessment. Further the mail says that I can contact them for further questions.

This is nice news for me. My PR expires only on May 6th 2012. So I think I can expect my second set of forms (B4 forms) from CNO atleast by end of December. Will surely let you know when I land. Thank you for your support.

And thank you all.

Hi can i ask when did you just apply?ty