Passport Req..
May 23,2012, PP received by CEM: May 28,2012 @ 10:30am
VISA ISSUED...
May 30,2012
LANDED..........
July 2012
hi guys..

can anyone answer me if the "AUTHORIZATION TO RELEASE INFORMATION"
in CNO IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO ONLY 1 PERSON?

coz i am a lil bit sad about what happened to my application..
ive waited for so long for the results of my application,.
only to receive an email from them and find out that they returned my application?
(which i didnt received here in the phils anymore)..thank god i read
here that we could email and inquire them about our status..coz if i didnt send
them an email..i dont have any idea where my application or papers could be.

anyways..its okay..move on..

I would be grateful if anyone can answer my query regarding the
"authorization to release information"? coz im planning to also add my auntie who lives
in Vancouver so that she could also ask the cno regarding the papers coz CNO
doesnt give any information if the person is not on the list of authorized person..

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
July 14, 2010 2nd aor and received by vo ecas status
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sept. 24, 2010 as stated on the PPR/ may 31, 2011
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
kimwayne said:
Are you attending a CRNE review class or self review?
I am a attending a review class here in davao at NCRC but I also order 2 books at amazon.com.

bonsai

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
aspire said:
CRNE review is available at Careerworx. I reviewed there and I passed. This is in Philippines.Just goo gle it.

Good Luck!
Hey aspire, congratulations!! I didn't know that you're done with the exam already. Is that review center good?
I am doing self review with 2 books, the mosby comprehensive review for canadian rn exam and the prep guide from cno's website.
I don't really like the way Mosby attack the canadian exam, most of the time the disease descriptions are incomplete and some of
the answers are just way different from nclex exams. I guess I am used to Nclex review books like Saunders. I am tempted to
use Saunders Nclex book as comprehensive review since it is more complete.

Anyway, I guess I just have to make sure or understand the way Canadians answer their questions hehe. Is it true that
CRNE is not really into pathophysiology like Nclex Exam? What tips can you give us? What to review more?
Do I need to buy a community health nursing book from Canada. Thank you.

CarribRN

Star Member
Jul 2, 2009
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bonsai said:
Hey aspire, congratulations!! I didn't know that you're done with the exam already. Is that review center good?
I am doing self review with 2 books, the mosby comprehensive review for canadian rn exam and the prep guide from cno's website.
I don't really like the way Mosby attack the canadian exam, most of the time the disease descriptions are incomplete and some of
the answers are just way different from nclex exams. I guess I am used to Nclex review books like Saunders. I am tempted to
use Saunders Nclex book as comprehensive review since it is more complete.

Anyway, I guess I just have to make sure or understand the way Canadians answer their questions hehe. Is it true that
CRNE is not really into pathophysiology like Nclex Exam? What tips can you give us? What to review more?
Do I need to buy a community health nursing book from Canada. Thank you.
Same observation I have. But come to think of it, presentation of disease descriptions are all not complete because they conduct their exam so different from NCLEX. Don't think about being thorough like in NCLEX because NCLEX style questions won't appear in CRNE. Spoken to several Canadian RN's at work and they all said the same thing, CRNE is more of common sense than having to memorize every single bit of details about disease processes. One Canadian RN friend even told me to just use CRNE prep guide and study and familiarize myself well with how the questions are presented because that alone can make a huge difference in making it succesful with the exam. So unless you have too much time in your hands then I think reading and studying the book NCLEX style won't hurt. If otherwise though, sticking with the CRNE Prep Guide and other Q&A books CRNE style is the best way to go.

bonsai

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
CarribRN said:
Same observation I have. But come to think of it, presentation of disease descriptions are all not complete because they conduct their exam so different from NCLEX. Don't think about being thorough like in NCLEX because NCLEX style questions won't appear in CRNE. Spoken to several Canadian RN's at work and they all said the same thing, CRNE is more of common sense than having to memorize every single bit of details about disease processes. One Canadian RN friend even told me to just use CRNE prep guide and study and familiarize myself well with how the questions are presented because that alone can make a huge difference in making it succesful with the exam. So unless you have too much time in your hands then I think reading and studying the book NCLEX style won't hurt. If otherwise though, sticking with the CRNE Prep Guide and other Q&A books CRNE style is the best way to go.
Exactly!! I actually have 4 more months to go but I guess I'll just check my medical surgical book again when I feel the Mosby book is incomplete, just for additional information. I will try to stick with the mosby and prep guide! Goodluck to all of us!!

MARCHIE

Jan 8, 2011
Vancouver ....Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LONDON UK-----Transferred to PVO 7Feb 2013
NOC Code......
3152 ( Registered Nurse )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 May 2010
Doc's Request.
18 October 2010
Nomination.....
CHC London 15 Jan 2011...
AOR Received.
1st AOR 18 Oct 2010 / 2nd AOR 16 June 2011..
IELTS Request
All Done..
File Transfer...
PARIS OFFICE
Med's Request
13 March 2013
Med's Done....
10 April 2013
Interview........
Medicals Results Received 15 Aug 2013...
Passport Req..
29 Sep 2013 Submitted @ Abu Dhabi U.A.E
VISA ISSUED...
01 Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Celebrated White Christmas in Vancouver..2013.
Dear ALL,,,

I am BSC Nurse from India did my 04years degree from CMC LDH... have applied for CRNBC for registration in Vancover..I have also got a collage who provides review courses for CRNE exam...I have applied for my PR in May 2010...still waiting for my AOR...
Can anyone guide me please

eager_ruby

Star Member
Jan 29, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 7, 2010
Doc's Request.
Otober 9, 2010
AOR Received.
October 9, 2010/ 2nd AOR Feb. 9,2011
IELTS Request
with FD on Jan. 19, 2011
Med's Request
In-Process : March 5,2012/ MED Request: March 16, 2012,
Med's Done....
April 10, 2012, Receive by VO on April 17, 2012, ECAS showing Medicals received on May 6, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
June 27, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped: July 27, 2012/Passport back from CEM:August 2, 2012
LANDED..........
February 21, 2013
Hi! Can anybody tell me if it's not dangerous to apply for visitor's visa to Canada if you have ongoing in process E-cas PR application? I am plannnng to take the CRNE this June 2011 but I am worried I might be rejected for visit visa if they will see that I have ongoing PR application.
How did you apply for the visit visa?

sultanali

Aug 23, 2010
Scarborough
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eager_ruby said:
Hi! Can anybody tell me if it's not dangerous to apply for visitor's visa to Canada if you have ongoing in process E-cas PR application? I am plannnng to take the CRNE this June 2011 but I am worried I might be rejected for visit visa if they will see that I have ongoing PR application.
There is no harm of applying for visit visa while PR is under process.... but it is recommanded that you wait for your pr and re-schedule your exam.... that wat i m doing from last couple of months :)

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
eager_ruby said:
There is nothing illegal on what you are planning to do, so its up to them if they will grant you a visit visa or not. I think you can ask aspire with regards to visit visa application or try search on their website...

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
eager_ruby said:
your search for ASPIRE one of our forumer here she applied for a visit visa to take crne and she was granted a visa even if she has a fsw application pending.

m2canada

Aug 10, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 24, 2009
Doc's Request.
february 24, 2010
AOR Received.
june 23, 2010
IELTS Request
may 8, 2010
File Transfer...
june 23, 2010
Med's Request
aug 27, 2010;sept. 23,2010
Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
aspire said:
CRNE review is available at Careerworx. I reviewed there and I passed. This is in Philippines.Just goo gle it.

Good Luck!
aspire,
are review materials sold at careerworx? thanks

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
m2canada said:
aspire,
are review materials sold at careerworx? thanks
m2canada, I called careerworx last december but the reviewer was in canada. If you want to buy the book they are using its 7500 i think. its like you paid for the review itself minus the reviewer.

Rene_8000

Apr 2, 2010
Davao City Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb. 26, 2010
Doc's Request.
April 24, 2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
done in CIO application
File Transfer...
July 5, 2010
Med's Request
Sept. 20, 2010
Med's Done....
Sept. 24, 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 24, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 19, 2011
Rene_8000 said:
m2canada, I called careerworx last december but the reviewer was in canada. If you want to buy the book they are using its 7500 i think. its like you paid for the review itself minus the reviewer.
I mean the teacher...

m2canada

Aug 10, 2010
philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
december 24, 2009
Doc's Request.
february 24, 2010
AOR Received.
june 23, 2010
IELTS Request
may 8, 2010
File Transfer...
june 23, 2010
Med's Request
aug 27, 2010;sept. 23,2010
Med's Done....
oct. 5 & 15(another view of xray), 2010;meds sent to cem oct 15, 18 & 26
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
november 17, 2010;PP sent november 19, 2010
LANDED..........
?
thanks for the info rene!it's very expensive! i'l just buy the prep guide once we land there...
Rene_8000 said:

canimmigrant

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, PHILIPPINES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2010
Med's Request
25-08-2010
Med's Done....
16-09-2010
Passport Req..
14-11-2010
jijitipie said:
ive been waiting for 3months for cno to reply then they just emailed me now that they
didnt processed my application because the fees didnt matched :(
i already paid them.. :( now i have to resend my application.
sorry to hear that jijitipie... how come they say it did not match? they had an increase of 500$ last june, was this the assessment packet you sent?... and what was your mode of payment? BD or CC? thanks for your answer in advance... i have also sent my application on the last week of novemeber last year... so far they have not given me any feedback... they do reply to email inquiries but they usually take AT LEAST 2 weeks to do so... plus unlike before, they no longer include the assessment for work experience and licensure as part of the initial assessment...

thanks and i hope things will work out better for you next time...

secondly, does anyone here who applied have a MAN degree or units at least? and did this help in their assessment?

it's wonderful news that they accept general training for IELTS... i'm taking another one as my old one has already expired... but i'm opting to take the academic one still... they can change their rules without prior notice, better be safe than sorry, that's just my opinion...

lastly, can anyone here help me about SEC? what is it really about and how long does it take? is it a written exam or a practical exam? and how many hours does it take if it is a practical exam? (meaning you need to do it on a hospital of their choice)... thank you so much... i find this blog so much more helpful to nurses than the other ones... some senior members there are too harsh or critical of bloggers who, in their frustration, voice out their complaints... they respond as if being an applicant does not give us the right to complain about procedural hooplas...

anyways, thanks again and this blog is really helpful... God bless!