+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

3 months & no AOR for Outland Spousal sponsorship application

Sophia-Canada

Apr 19, 2021
Oh I see... It depends on MP, but its weird he/she doesn't even reply. You'd better send MP or try to call again.
Did you order GCMS notes? If I were you, I would order GCMS notes, it might take about a month to get the note tho.
Sorry for my inaccurate statement. My MP replied two weeks later after my first contact, he sent me a form (an authority to release personal information to a designated individual). Now 2 months passed, we got no news back:oops:

I ordered GCMS notes, it looks like that my app is normal. While there are some information I actually do not understand. It says
Cost recovery: outstanding;
RPRF: outstanding;
Paper file: registry;
Criminality: in progress (due date 2020/10/10);
Biometrics assessment: required and progress (I do not receive biometrics instruction letter).

PS: I pay the full app fees, and I do not commit any crimes (I am a student here).

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Sorry for my inaccurate statement. My MP replied two weeks later after my first contact, he sent me a form (an authority to release personal information to a designated individual). Now 2 months passed, we got no news back:oops:

I ordered GCMS notes, it looks like that my app is normal. While there are some information I actually do not understand. It says
Biometrics assessment: required and progress (I do not receive biometrics instruction letter).

PS: I pay the full app fees, and I do not commit any crimes (I am a student here).
You may want to contact them about Biometrics letter that you are missing.

Reactions: Sophia-Canada

jckp

Mar 19, 2021

Have you ever submitted biometrics before? I think you'd better call IRCC to ask biometrics.
And you've already linked to GCKEY with your app?

Sophia-Canada

Apr 19, 2021
Have you ever submitted biometrics before? I think you'd better call IRCC to ask biometrics.
And you've already linked to GCKEY with your app?
No, I did not submit biometrics before, and I can not link GCKEY with my app either.
These days it is difficult to call IRCC.

jckp

Mar 19, 2021
No, I did not submit biometrics before, and I can not link GCKEY with my app either.
These days it is difficult to call IRCC.
Yes it takes really longer to reach the call agent. But I guess you'd better call and ask IRCC agent directly again.
When I called last Tuesday, I tried 8:15 AM then I was able to talk to the agent after 30 minutes waiting.

Reactions: Sophia-Canada

Sophia-Canada

Apr 19, 2021
Yes it takes really longer to reach the call agent. But I guess you'd better call and ask IRCC agent directly again.
When I called last Tuesday, I tried 8:15 AM then I was able to talk to the agent after 30 minutes waiting.
Thank you for your suggestion, I will call IRCC earlier.

zy03

Feb 15, 2016
+63
3 months (95 Days) & no AOR for Outland Spousal sponsorship application yet. The agent tells that application is not available in the system yet. Should I be worried. What options do I have?
Hi were u able to get AOR? Thanks

Last edited: