NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
chappan said:
NM423....My Medical was done in the mid-February. Along with Medical, I was also asked to submit the latest FBI report which I did after almost a couple of months of completing Medical. After 5 weeks of submitting the FBI report, I got the PPR.

Till date, my status is still showing in-progress and they haven't even bothered to update "Medical Received" in my e-case.

So, in short, you don't need to worry about anything. E-Status may not always be up-to-date but it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you application and no one is working on it. It's just a matter of time. Hoefully, you'll receive your PPR soon. Good Luck!
Hello Chappan,

Thanks for the reply. It's very refreshing to see some progress.

Regards,
NM423

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
torontosam said:
Are u able to check your ecas
Torontosam,

Yes i have been able to check my status all the time except for one day last week. Does it mean something?

Regards,
NM423

torontosam

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2013
AOR Received.
22-05-2013
File Transfer...
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
06-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
nm423 said:
Torontosam,

Yes i have been able to check my status all the time except for one day last week. Does it mean something?

Regards,
NM423
Sometimes people say address appear and disappear means they r woorking on ur file ,when my address disappeared on 30th april and I got medicals in a week after that address and ecas disaapeared last week and may be something will come up next week

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
chappan said:
NM423....My Medical was done in the mid-February. Along with Medical, I was also asked to submit the latest FBI report which I did after almost a couple of months of completing Medical. After 5 weeks of submitting the FBI report, I got the PPR.

Till date, my status is still showing in-progress and they haven't even bothered to update "Medical Received" in my e-case.

So, in short, you don't need to worry about anything. E-Status may not always be up-to-date but it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you application and no one is working on it. It's just a matter of time. Hoefully, you'll receive your PPR soon. Good Luck!
Chappan,

When did you submit your FBI? How far apart were the Medicals and FBI submitted?

-nm423

chappan

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Dear NM423....I sent over my FBI request on Feb 9th with next day FedEX. My Medical was completed on 11th February and the DMP sent over the results to Ottawa on 16th February. Till date I have no idea when were my Medicals received by Ottawa because the e-status never got updated. I had read somewhere that when the applicant receives both Medical and FBI request together, the e-case doesn't get updated until both Medical and FBI certificates have been received by the VO. However, in my case it never happened. BTW...I received my FBI report back from FBI on March 30th.

canada0801

Sep 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Transferred to NYC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010 CC Charged.........: 03-11-2010
Doc's Request.
submitted with application; new PCC resubmitted with MR
AOR Received.
02-17-2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
received by Buffalo VO >> transfer to NYC
Med's Request
01-29-2012
Med's Done....
03-16-2012
Interview........
tbd
Passport Req..
tbd
VISA ISSUED...
tbd
LANDED..........
tbd
It's been almost 3 months since MR and we haven't got a PPR either.

If God was any part of this I would use some fat expletive in His address, but thankfully I am an atheist. I know this is just a natural course of events and far from perfect human factor.

I think the fact that there are significantly greater number of us, intending immigrants, than CIC feels comfortable processing doesn't particularly help in making them responsive to our inquiries.

I thought for a moment that if CIC can't and won't process X number of cases in time then why not impose quotes before 10 year backlogs created?
The answer is simple: Canada is not ruled by one man or one super-authority, every measure has to go through different levels of Government , this takes time so by the time Ministerial Instructions created quotes they already had nearly half million apps in hand.

Would you want to be CIC officer in busiest office now? I know I wouldn't.

This being said, I think all we can do is appreciate the wisdom of Buddhists who said if you do not want to suffer cease wanting anything.
I wish CIC wasn't trying so hard to make Buddhists out of ourselves :D

Good luck to everyone!

And remember: it's Parliament and MI that is in control of your files, not some ephemeral, imaginary bearded deity in the skies.

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
canada0801 said:
It's been almost 3 months since MR and we haven't got a PPR either.

If God was any part of this I would use some fat expletive in His address, but thankfully I am an atheist. I know this is just a natural course of events and far from perfect human factor.

I think the fact that there are significantly greater number of us, intending immigrants, than CIC feels comfortable processing doesn't particularly help in making them responsive to our inquiries.

I thought for a moment that if CIC can't and won't process X number of cases in time then why not impose quotes before 10 year backlogs created?
The answer is simple: Canada is not ruled by one man or one super-authority, every measure has to go through different levels of Government , this takes time so by the time Ministerial Instructions created quotes they already had nearly half million apps in hand.

Would you want to be CIC officer in busiest office now? I know I wouldn't.

This being said, I think all we can do is appreciate the wisdom of Buddhists who said if you do not want to suffer cease wanting anything.
I wish CIC wasn't trying so hard to make Buddhists out of ourselves :D

Good luck to everyone!

And remember: it's Parliament and MI that is in control of your files, not some ephemeral, imaginary bearded deity in the skies.
canada0801,

Thanks for reviving my faith in God :D. I shouldn't be worried and should be patient. Its just that my human nature overcome my belief in God. You are partly right in saying Parliament and MI is in control of our files but God is in control of Parliament and MI and they wont budge an inch until God orders them to do so.

Regards,
NM423 ;)

Chazza

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Melbourne , Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
May 2011
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
May 2011
Med's Request
February 2012
Med's Done....
February 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 2012
LANDED..........
August 2012
torontosam said:
Are u able to check your ecas
torontosam

I know someone who wasn't able to check ECAS two weeks ago.

He received his PPR last week

Good Luck, if you can't access ECAS.

Chazza

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
Chazza said:
torontosam

I know someone who wasn't able to check ECAS two weeks ago.

He received his PPR last week

Good Luck, if you can't access ECAS.

Chazza
Thanks Chazza.

Regards,
NM423

nm423

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/22/2010
Doc's Request.
04/22/2010
Hello all,

Did anybody from this thread order a CAIPS inquiry after medicals to know as to why there is a delay in PPR?

Regards,
NM423

tr2012

Apr 23, 2012
U.S.A.
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 12, 2010
Med's Done....
March 22, 2012
Interview........
Feb 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 20, 2012
I am in same boat, waiting for 3 months hoping to hear something good soon.....