speedoflight

Star Member
Jul 17, 2007
Europe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I am on the second year of my Bachelor University Studies (one more year to go)
I am 28 and I have 5+ years of professional working Experience

Do you think that is better to wait one more year and get Bachelor and submit papers or I can do it right now

!!!!!!!!

Thanks
Speedoflight

thaiguy

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2007
Vancouver
Have you made sure you have enough points to immigrate even without finishing your degree?

The degree will add a lot of points, and you can't include it on your application until after you've finished it.

speedoflight

Star Member
Jul 17, 2007
Europe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I do have enough points based on my calculation

but the question that I raised is that if I apply today the line up is to high and I dont think that Im gonna come in before 1 year or 2 thats why in 1 year I will get Univers.Degree

You got my point

Thanks

Libra

Jun 8, 2007
I don't know about anybody else, but I don't get your point.

Anyway, you're better off getting your degree first, and you must have received your degree at the time of sending in your application, just like Thaiguy said.

speedoflight

Star Member
Jul 17, 2007
Europe
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK thanks a lot for the reply

but since the simplified application process show up I though I could have save my place before

I will wait 1 more year

Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

speedoflight said:
OK thanks a lot for the reply

but since the simplified application process show up I though I could have save my place before

I will wait 1 more year

Thanks

Since you don't have your degree, you would only get 5 points for education rather than 20. If you submit now, and if you don't qualify at the date of submission, then the application will be refused when it is opened in 2/3 years.

PMM