+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2nd RQ ( final notice ) after citizenship

Dreamland_2012

Feb 4, 2018
I trust you all doing well , I seek advice about my case , I applied for citizenship and passed the test , then received a RQ 520 , requesting PC and entries and exits records of some travels I made for my work to/from a country in Middle east between 2012-2014, I did provide PC but couldn't provide the record of exit & entries , as I have contacted the embassy of that country and seeking help with the E&E record but didn't get any positive response , so I wrote a cover letter and replied to IRRC explaining everything , however, few days ago after 2 month of my reply , I received another RQ (Final notice ) requesting the same exit & entries record !

I am not sure how I should reply to the officer , as I already explained in my previous reply about my inability to provide such record .

I will be so thankful if you can provide any sort of advice or assistance with this.

Regards,

saini01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2011
Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
For entry exit record you can just create it yourself from the stamps on your passport showing date , place of entry and exit and also provide any proof like doctor appointment etc of your presence in Canada. That is what I did for my father when they requested same for his PR renewal.

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
What was the reason for the RQ? Did you have a job in Canada during the eligibility period? Not sure but if they don't get an official record and are not convinced with the reason, I think they could refer you to a citizenship judge.

Last edited:

Dreamland_2012

Feb 4, 2018
For entry exit record you can just create it yourself from the stamps on your passport showing date , place of entry and exit and also provide any proof like doctor appointment etc of your presence in Canada. That is what I did for my father when they requested same for his PR renewal.
In my case they want official record from the country which visited.

Dreamland_2012

Feb 4, 2018
What was the reason for the RQ? Did you have a job in Canada during the eligibility period? Not sure but if they don't get an official record and are not convinced with the reason, I think they could refer you to a citizenship judge.
During that period I was working as a consultant outside Canada , with business travels from time to time. I think that's why they sent me athe RQ.

Dreamland_2012

Feb 4, 2018
zardoz,

I was working in Iraq during that period, I have tried several times to get in touch with their embassy but no response.