Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I would like to share my GCMS info and see if anyone has the similar situation/if some seniors can provide suggestion:

My first GCMS dated on 2014-12-01 shows last updated was on 2014-11-26
I received my second GCMS dated on 2015-02-20, and, I found, desperately, last updated was still on 2014-11-26................

The only differences were:
-I updated some company information since my company currently purchased another company and registered a new trade name, and there was a note stated: "For Officer Review", plus my updated company information.
-Since I contact MP office, they added a note stated: "13 month processing time, in queue for review"

My current state:
Security Not Started, due 2015-04-07
Criminality In Progress, No Reportable Trace, due 2015-04-07
Eligibility In Progress, Recommend Passed, due 2015-04-07
Medical Passed, due 2015-10.

Please advise.
Or if you have similar situation...

I feel really depress and desperate these days, don't know why should I suffer from this.
If anyone willing to just chat, I guess would help.

Thanks in advance.

paradox27

Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
16-10-2014
I'm almost in the exactly same situation (Same status, my dates are a few days later than yours.) My paper file is in "CEC CA OFF REV" and all of my activities are assigned to RC-6262. Waiting for an update.

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paradox27 said:
I'm almost in the exactly same situation (Same status, my dates are a few days later than yours.) My paper file is in "CEC CA OFF REV" and all of my activities are assigned to RC-6262. Waiting for an update.
Exactly the same.

I never noticed mine is assigned to RC-6262 as well until I saw your notice...

Not sure if anyone else who was assigned to RC-6262 is still waiting........

yixiaop26

Jul 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paradox27 said:
RC-6262 is a VO ? or something else ?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sherry.H said:
Exactly the same.

I never noticed mine is assigned to RC-6262 as well until I saw your notice...

Not sure if anyone else who was assigned to RC-6262 is still waiting........
If you have GCMS then look at Notes section to see to whom your application was assigned.

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goku said:
Look at Notes section to see to whom your application was assigned.
I cannot find the information. Could you please guide more ?

MP told me it is "in queue for review"

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sherry.H said:
I cannot find the information. Could you please guide more ?

MP told me it is "in queue for review"
Have you got GCMS notes ?

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
sherry.H said:
Yes, I have 2 notes now.
Pull out the latest one, go to the bottom of the notes and you will see notes section. Check which VO has written notes.

mkduke

Dec 29, 2014
sherry.H said:
Hi all,

I would like to share my GCMS info and see if anyone has the similar situation/if some seniors can provide suggestion:

My first GCMS dated on 2014-12-01 shows last updated was on 2014-11-26
I received my second GCMS dated on 2015-02-20, and, I found, desperately, last updated was still on 2014-11-26................

The only differences were:
-I updated some company information since my company currently purchased another company and registered a new trade name, and there was a note stated: "For Officer Review", plus my updated company information.
-Since I contact MP office, they added a note stated: "13 month processing time, in queue for review"

My current state:
Security Not Started, due 2015-04-07
Criminality In Progress, No Reportable Trace, due 2015-04-07
Eligibility In Progress, Recommend Passed, due 2015-04-07
Medical Passed, due 2015-10.

Please advise.
Or if you have similar situation...

I feel really depress and desperate these days, don't know why should I suffer from this.
If anyone willing to just chat, I guess would help.

Thanks in advance.

I am in the exact same boat and this wait is killing me.

The only difference is I received my 2nd GCMS notes which stated "Appears ready for COPR" (feb 15th). However the notes also state that my criminality is still "pending" although the Due date for the criminality is 5th of April 2015. What does the due date on ciminality mean? Will it be done by that date?

You shouldn't worry too much about this. Looks like the PR is approved and its just a matter to time now or at least thats how I am keeping myself sane.

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mkduke said:
I am in the exact same boat and this wait is killing me.

The only difference is I received my 2nd GCMS notes which stated "Appears ready for COPR" (feb 15th). However the notes also state that my criminality is still "pending" although the Due date for the criminality is 5th of April 2015. What does the due date on ciminality mean? Will it be done by that date?

You shouldn't worry too much about this. Looks like the PR is approved and its just a matter to time now or at least thats how I am keeping myself sane.
Thank you for your kind words.

I heard due date is the reminder date for them to at least take out your file and look at it.
And nothing after due date, and you are not under "review required by officer", you can ask them what's going on.

saja_roy

Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Doc's Request.
29-01-2015 RCMP certificate
Nomination.....
Not applicable
AOR Received.
28-07-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
11-08-2014
Med's Request
16-07-2015 RPRF Req 20-07-2015
Med's Done....
20-08-2015 ecas updated medical received on 22-04-2016
Interview........
Not applicable
Passport Req..
09-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-May-2016 passport received 30th-May2016
LANDED..........
04-06-2016
Goku said:
If you have GCMS then look at Notes section to see to whom your application was assigned.
Hi Goku,

I checked the Notes section and found that there is a code for the person updated the notes. its JM8940. do you think i can take any action to get my file opened?

While checking I re-analyzed the GCMS Notes. This is my guess that the VO JM8940 has some concern since job duties are not mentioned in the LOE but he might have found the same in the work permit petition file. I also mentioned this in the covering letter to check the work permit petition file for roles and responsibility because due to company hr policy they can't mention this in the LOE. Hence he might have thought its not a big issue but to double check by senior he mentioned review required. But not able to under stand why he sent me RCMP request on 29th jan and the same day he updated RCMP - fingerprint received.

If he would have some concern on the LOE then he would have sent me some query on the LOE rather than send RCMP request.
I think its a matter of time when the VO again opens my file and does review.

sherry.H

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Officer please please please review my file...

Not sent as "review required by officer", but nothing nothing nothing...

Life is really desperate.

luckyb

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
RC 6262 is just the centre for processing, it is not any particular officer.
My application was assigned to RC 6262 since Sept 09, 2014.

But they did review my file after the eligibility due date listed.
Take a look the due date on the eligibility section, you can kinda guess-estimate when your file will be 'touched' next.

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
saja_roy said:
Hi Goku,

I checked the Notes section and found that there is a code for the person updated the notes. its JM8940. do you think i can take any action to get my file opened?

While checking I re-analyzed the GCMS Notes. This is my guess that the VO JM8940 has some concern since job duties are not mentioned in the LOE but he might have found the same in the work permit petition file. I also mentioned this in the covering letter to check the work permit petition file for roles and responsibility because due to company hr policy they can't mention this in the LOE. Hence he might have thought its not a big issue but to double check by senior he mentioned review required. But not able to under stand why he sent me RCMP request on 29th jan and the same day he updated RCMP - fingerprint received.

If he would have some concern on the LOE then he would have sent me some query on the LOE rather than send RCMP request.
I think its a matter of time when the VO again opens my file and does review.
No don't no do anything from your side until and unless you are asked to do so. Order another set of GCMS if want. At the end of the notes, IO has notes written there regarding your application check what the hold up. You still within processing timeline so no action will be taken.