2nd AOR 10-08-2010
IELTS Request
19-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting
micham said:
We received your application for permanent residence on February 17, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 29, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on April 7, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
same like mine michmam ... Just pray.. Think positive .. :)

if rejected ... one thing is sure in that case THEY WILL RETURN OUR PROCESSING FEE 8) LIFE STILL BEAUTIFUL FRIENDS!.. REJECTION IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD :)

KULASA

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
Doc's Request.
March 19, 2010.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-08-2010
IELTS Request
19-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting
tallprince said:
@ Kulasa.... Sorry to hear .. btw this JD seems to be disturbing lotsa guys around... is there any way out for U...??? :(
I'm ok friend :) Do I still have chance ? any affordable options? :)

KULASA

Star Member
Jan 17, 2011
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
Doc's Request.
March 19, 2010.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 10-08-2010
IELTS Request
19-03-2010
File Transfer...
17-07-2010
Med's Request
waiting
found this post of ALLISWELL ..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/refusal-duties-are-not-matching-with-noc-descriptions-t99302.0.html

Dear Seniors,

Please I want to have your comments and suggestion specially from QORAX, SAQI and PMM as I have got a refusal letter on 13th March 2012 saying that my perform duties are not matching with occupational descriptions of the NOC.

I am surprised to see the reason which is strange for me. I have more than six years experience in finance as chief accountant in middle east in a multinational company and I am performing almost same duties as required in NOC descriptions. But after having refusal letter from VO I realize that CIC want to decrease the back blog by refusing applications without having a solid reason.
I have recieved a letter which says:

''You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation (s) with the following NOC code(s): 1111 : Financial Auditors and Accountants.

Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instructions, the main duties that you listed do not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC, or that you performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a Financial Auditor and Accountant: NOC code(s): 1111.

Since you did not provide satisfactory evidence that you have work experience in any of the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing. "
Job descriptions for NOC list is quoted here:

1111 Financial auditors and accountants (AS PER NOC JOB DESCRIPTION)Financial auditors examine and analyze the accounting and financial records of individuals and establishments to ensure accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards and procedures. Accountants plan, organize and administer accounting systems for individuals and establishments. Articling students in accounting firms are included in this unit group. Financial auditors and accountants are employed by auditing and accounting firms throughout the private and public sectors, or they may be self-employed.
Example Titles
accountant
certified general accountant (CGA)
certified management accountant (CMA)
chartered accountant (CA)
chief accountant
financial auditor
income tax expert
industrial accountant
internal auditor
Main duties
Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:
Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls
Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices
Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements
May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.
Accountants perform some or all of the following duties:
Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments
Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports
Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures
Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records
Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice
May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings
May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.

The main duties or job descriptions which I descried in my application :
MAIN FUNCTIONS:- Chief Accountant (For Current Position)

To maintain control over income, Expenses and assets of the hotel in compliance with the hotel's policies and procedures as well as local requirements. To organize, supervise and maintain the department at the highest level of financial control and audit standard. To maintain and improve the profitability of the hotel through strict revenue and cost control procedures as well as safeguarding of hotel assets. To ensure timely management information, reporting and meeting required deadlines. To provide the operation with the necessary cash needs to cover it's commitments through proper collection and disbursement procedure and permanent line of communication in cash flow & other matters are to maintained. Assisting the management in implementing and supervising the operational standards as well as the hotel's internal rules and regulations.

Scope: Compliance to financial guidelines and yardsticks in the form of financial statements, budgets, forecasting and special reports to serve as direct management tools. Analyze hotel's income and expense by close supervision and execution of internal controls.

REPORTS TO:- Financial Controller / Director of Finance / General Manager (If needed )

MAIN DUTIES:-
• Preparing monthly profit and loss reports, ensuring the reports are produced in a timely manner to management team with adequate to explain the main issues within these reports.
• Ensuring that monthly book has been closed in accordance and followed by SOX method and that all papers are complete and satisfactory for the requirements of the annual external audit.
• Prepare account analysis, reconcile and maintain accounting schedules for balance sheet accounts.
• Analyze transactions to arrive at correct account balances and prepare well documented journal ledger entries when necessary.
• Reconcile bank statement, inventories and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of company to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls.
• Implement efficient working environment and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in their duties, Accounts payable and receivable; company payrolls; general cashiers deposits, petty cash & reimbursement; and timely revenue recorded.
• Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for company.
• Assist to financial controller to preparation of annual budget in accordance with agreed financial targets within positive conversion as required including variance and comparison analysis.
• Examine accounting records and prepare financial statement and reports.
• Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax, management fees and owner's equity from accounting records.
• Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, employee's vacation payment, deposits into bank and withdrawals.
• Resolves work related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports.
• Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies.
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
• Maintain records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, in local currency, using computerized hardware system. (OASYS)
• Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as social security, city ledger, advance or loan.
• Prepare employee payments and benefit payments by electronic transfer.
• Provide information to employees on payroll matters and benefit plans as per agreement.
• Examine statistical reports, statements and summaries related to payroll and benefits.
• Prepare and balance period end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statement.
• Assist in the operation, analysis and development of financial systems, Supervise and train finance department support staff.
• Communicate financial information in an understandable form for non technical peoples using both written and verbal skills.

GENERAL RESPONSIBALITIES:
• Develop strong working relationship with all members of the accountancy team to improve the quality of financial support and accurate information provided to head of department.
• Supervise and manage all accountancy staff within the accountancy function including undertaking annual performance development review (PDR) and ensuring the training plans agreed at these are implemented.
• To work in accordance with the company policies and procedures and to ensure that the accountancy team are aware of and adhere to these policies and procedures.
• Maintain proper accounting records keep update as required by finance controller for annual external or internal audit.

WORKING CONDITIONS:-

• Work weeks are 6 days, Saturday to Thursday, 8 hours per day, starting at 09:00 in the morning
• The employee is entitled to one hour of paid time for lunch and half an hour for dinner if required.
• The employee may be required to work paid overtime, or compensation for pending off, depend on management decision.
• The employee is strictly prohibited to pass any confidential or secret information belongs company's to people outside or around the office.
In my understanding CIC are trying to find the ways to reject the applications in order to finalize the cases in fast track. Job descriptions in NOC by CIC and perform duties by me are almost same but I think that visa officer wnated to match word by word?? And if we describe the same same job descriptions than also you will get refuse due to exact copy wording.

Chami

Mar 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ micham,
don't get upset yet, hope it's just system error only. R u ordering Caips notes, which you should do it now i think. keep us updated, pls

gcctocanada

Jun 12, 2010
Bahrain
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/5/10
AOR Received.
4/15/10
IELTS Request
4/15/10
File Transfer...
9/23/10
Med's Request
6/20/13
Med's Done....
7/17/13- with PC and RPRF
Passport Req..
9/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
10/06/2013
LANDED..........
12/9/2013 EDMONTON
Good news London is moving, my status have new line.

We started processing on March 15, 2012. Our batch is moving. Yepeyyy

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
i had not order caips chami

tallprince

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent along with application - 6.5
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waived Off (Hoping So..!!!)
Passport Req..
Waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.....
LANDED..........
Waiting......
Hello frns,
My PR application status shows "Decision made" - the details of address, & other info. inside are the same still... ???
what does this mean... :eek:
does anyone know what cud be the status.... Pls advise....
Tall Prince

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tallprince said:
Hello frns,
My PR application status shows "Decision made" - the details of address, & other info. inside are the same still... ???
what does this mean... :eek:
does anyone know what cud be the status.... Pls advise....
Tall Prince
Does your e-cas show line like "We reviewed and started processing on XXX?"

tallprince

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent along with application - 6.5
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waived Off (Hoping So..!!!)
Passport Req..
Waiting.....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting.....
LANDED..........
Waiting......
Hello frns..

The following was displayed inside...the "Decision made"

We received your application for permanent residence on Feb 26,2010
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 6,2010.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by London,England office.They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on April 13, 2010.The London England office may contact you

Address etc remains same. I applied thru a consultant...
Any inputs on the current situation.. ::)

Tall prince

muscattocanada

Star Member
May 14, 2011
muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar 2010
AOR Received.
APR 2010... 2nd AOR Aug 2010
File Transfer...
july 2010
Med's Request
15th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
5th may 2012
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
Dec 18th 2012
VISA ISSUED...
feb 23rd 2013
Hello frns..

The following was displayed inside...the "Decision made"

We received your application for permanent residence on Feb 26,2010
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 6,2010.Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by London,England office.They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on April 13, 2010.The London England office may contact you

Address etc remains same. I applied thru a consultant...
Any inputs on the current situation..

Tall prince
think its a system error bcos if the ecase is Decision made ....there will a line added to the last ... but in ure case the line is missing ....

Alianagon

Jun 22, 2011
Hello Guys!

I got my medicals yesterday and I'm so freaking happy!!

App. Filed.......:March 2010
1st AOR.... :May 2010
NOC Code :2213
Doc submitted ..... :july 2010
2nd AOR ... AUG 2010
Medical Request ..:April 2012..

:D

bogarka

Jun 29, 2010
London
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/02/2010
Doc's Request.
15/04/2010
AOR Received.
12/08/2010
IELTS Request
done before
File Transfer...
20/04/2010
Med's Request
hope soon
Med's Done....
not yet
Interview........
no please
Passport Req..
please
VISA ISSUED...
please
LANDED..........
soon hope
Hi Micham KUlasa and all the applicant who had decision made.

Just 1 question

DID ANY OF YOU RECIEVED ANY LETTER YET CONFIRMING WHY IS THE DECISION MADE? VO HAS TO SEND LETTER OUT TO EXPLAIN ABOUT THEIR DECISION RIGHT?

THANK YOU
EDIT :)

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Alianagon said:
Hello Guys!

2nd AOR ... AUG 2010

Congrats Alianagon, when will NDVO start sending MR's??????????????????????????????????????????

lepetit

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Alianagon said:
Hello Guys!

2nd AOR ... AUG 2010

Congratulations, Alianagon !! ;D
Kindly share your visa office, your IELTS score and date of updated docs submission (if any).
Thank you