+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

28 year old (working) applying for a study permit but 100% sponsored by a relative in Canada

karlcs24

Feb 6, 2024
I'd like to ask if the immigration office will still require my bank statements and ITR if my aunt will sponsor 100% of my tuition fee and all of my other expenses for the whole duration of my stay in Canada. I have 7 years of work experience. Will my aunt's bank statements, ITR, supporting documents and letter of sponsorship suffice? Thanks for your time.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'd like to ask if the immigration office will still require my bank statements and ITR if my aunt will sponsor 100% of my tuition fee and all of my other expenses for the whole duration of my stay in Canada. I have 7 years of work experience. Will my aunt's bank statements, ITR, supporting documents and letter of sponsorship suffice? Thanks for your time.
Nop. At 28yrs old with 7yrs of experience they will need proof of fund under your name

karlcs24

Feb 6, 2024
Diploma program. So in my situation, if I apply through the SDS stream, showing my proof of payment and GIC would be enough? Do I no longer need to provide bank statements and ITR?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Diploma program. So in my situation, if I apply through the SDS stream, showing my proof of payment and GIC would be enough? Do I no longer need to provide bank statements and ITR?
So you need letter of attestation. Assume this is a post grad program that builds on career/education to justify costs of program. SDS proof of funds are on the site. Show what is asked.