+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
:cool::cool:CONGRATULATION @Froggie1984 :cool::cool:

Wow Wow Wow !!! Finally the long wait is over and it’s all worth it.
I believe you didn’t lose much. Instead you gained more power. If you block the way of flowing and gushing water, it turns into a dam with the serene water but with more energy and potential stored in it you can use it to make more electric power and in many other productive things.
In this case your long wait has made you more informed, more prepared, more planned and more patient for the much more meaningful future.

Wish you all the success and simles in future.

Cheeeeeers!!!!!!!:cool:

Thank you for the lovely words! Completely agree with everything you say and I'm ready and looking forward to our new and exciting life in Canada:)

Reactions: Amer2visit

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Congratultions Froggy....was ur AOR really 19th July last year? if that's true then salute to your patience...were u fsw-o or pnp?
Thank you!
Yes it really was. FSW O, but but don't panick just yet - there was a reason we were delayed, we couldn't get one of the additional docs for a long time

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Guys

So far in this week there were 28 PPRs status updates in total out of this 7 were from IP2s of 27th Feb as per Myimmitracker.com

No. Nat—---Stream—VO— AOR to PPR days

1. India—-PNP.O---Ottawa —114
2. India—-PNP.O---Ottawa —94
3. India—-FSW.O---Ottawa —134
4. Nigeria—-FSW.O—Sydney—137
5. India—-FSW.O---Singapore---171
6. Philippine—PNP.O---London—231
7. Pakistan—-FSW.O---Ottawa—225

The remaining others 16 had IP2 status after 27th Feb 2018 and 5 before that date.

Did not include our friend @Froggie1984 in it.

Cheers!;)

Reactions: Froggie1984

sachka02

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Thank you!
Yes it really was. FSW O, but but don't panick just yet - there was a reason we were delayed, we couldn't get one of the additional docs for a long time
What do you mean ? Your vo is ottawa ?you were under security screening ?

Last edited:

Froggie1984

Star Member
Jul 24, 2017
Woke up to PPR email this morning! Thanks everyone for all you support and thanks @Amer2visit for tonnes of positivity and all your updates and stats :)
Sorry Amer, I'm off immitracker, but here's my timeline anyway:
AOR 19th July
IP2 27th Feb
Ghost update 1: 11th April
Ghost update 2: 12th April
Ghost update 3: 28th April
PPR: 30th April
Good luck to everyone!
Got my timeline wrong with all the excitement! Ghost update 3 was on 28th May and PPR on 30th May!

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Guys

Last 3 days of the past week ended with 39 more PPRs in total and out of which there were 7 more IP2s of 27th Feb as per Myimmitracker.com

No. Nat—---Stream—VO— AOR to PPR days

1. Egypt—-CEC---London —227
2. India—-CEC---Ottawa —102
3. India—-CEC---Ottawa —115
4. Turkey—-PNP.O—Paris—248
5. Brazil—-FSW.O---Mexico---118
6. India—FSW.O---Ottawa—206
7. India—FSW.O---London—165

The remaining others 23 had IP2 status after 27th Feb 2018 and 9 before that date.

Have a nice weekend to refresh and recoup your PPRs hope for the next week.

Cheers!!

Last edited:

LeoNS

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Just called CIC, the agent said my case is still in Sydney and the eligibility check had been completed, but he refused to tell me criminality check result, and I am too nerves to ask security check result....

Seems I need some more months before the final decision was made.

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Just called CIC, the agent said my case is still in Sydney and the eligibility check had been completed, but he refused to tell me criminality check result, and I am too nerves to ask security check result....

Seems I need some more months before the final decision was made.
Which number did you call?

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Just got my GCMS notes and this is the crux:

File is between CPC Ottawa and CIO now.
Eligibility: Recommend - Pass (In notes below, the agents recommends "appears ok - ready to be finalized")
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Integrated search (FOSS/GCMS): PA: Not in status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

Any thoughts and experiences people would like to share on my file? Notes are pretty consistent with the above status.

PS: If I haven't read it wrong, as per the notes, except security, everything was passed on 26-2-18. Been in security since that long.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeoNS

Amer2visit

Dec 8, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
31/01/2018
Passport Req..
26-11-2018
Just got my GCMS notes and this is the crux:

File is between CPC Ottawa and CIO now.
Eligibility: Recommend - Pass (In notes below, the agents recommends "appears ok - ready to be finalized")
Security: Not started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Integrated search (FOSS/GCMS): PA: Not in status NO ADVERSE INFORMATION

Any thoughts and experiences people would like to share on my file? Notes are pretty consistent with the above status.
Seams all is ok & hopefully the formality of security will also be concluded soon . Average time for security related formalities ranges from 30 to 45 days. As you might have ordered the notes a month earlier, your are very close to PPR now.
All the best my friend!

Reactions: Beekay86

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Seams all is ok & hopefully the formality of security will also be concluded soon . Average time for security related formalities ranges from 30 to 45 days. As you might have ordered the notes a month earlier, your are very close to PPR now.
All the best my friend!
Yes, I got them after 32 days. Here's hoping the best for the coming days!

appar

Nov 24, 2017
Quebec
Category........
FSW
Yes, I got them after 32 days. Here's hoping the best for the coming days!
What is the date on your notes? My notes was similar to yours dated 27th March. Only difference is I had "PA: No trace other than present application" in the integrated search thing.