+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

27th Feb IP2s

tancanada

Mar 20, 2018
Yes,

My application is really straightforward without any extensive travel or employment history. I am not sure why it is taking so long for them to process it.
I have no idea about the procedure either!!! Many people from Jan and Feb 2018 have got their PPR and some unlucky one are waiting patiently.... I will keep you posted in case scenario changes or I hear anything :)

Reactions: Amer2visit

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Same FSW -O!!!! We hope we hear from them soon.... Have you written email to Sydney ( Australia ) to inquire about the status? for Eligibility etc?
I am not sure if I can write to Sydney visa office.
I think my file is still being processed in Ottawa.

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
have your application crossed the 6 months deadline already? I hope they process it soon.
Yeah! This case applies to me also. I guess I am currently in IP2 and waiting since last one month for this status to change and receive the PPR mail. Even the 6 months are about to complete within few days.
Lets hope for the best.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
Hi All,

My timelines are below. FSW-O india

AOR - Jan 20
IP2 - Feb 27

My application is very straight forward, not much employment history or travel history. But i am not sure where is it stuck.

I sent couple of mails to them, they didn't even respond.
I am trying to call them everyday, could not get chance to speak with agent at all.
And also, my passport expires in Dec 2018. I have to renew it. to get all these confirmation , am trying to reach out IRCC. But no luck.
I feel am very unlucky, stuck in Feb 27 group. No updates also.

I have quit my job also in India,

Please advice, how do i know my status or how can i contact them. :(

Reyansh04

Apr 8, 2018
T
Hi All,

AOR - Jan 20
IP2 - Feb 27

My application is very straight forward, not much employment history or travel history. But i am not sure where is it stuck.

I am trying to call them everyday, could not get chance to speak with agent at all.
And also, my passport expires in Dec 2018. I have to renew it. to get all these confirmation , am trying to reach out IRCC. But no luck.

This same case applies to me also. Mine AOR was around October 25, 2017. And IP2 since last one month (or may be more). I guess we need to wait only as the process is really slow this time. We can only hope that we receive some good news soon.

And yeah, regarding the passport, you can renew it. Thats not the issue. My passport was to expire in August 2018 and I renewed it. Further, I sent the new passport to them. So you may renew the passport.
Lastly, I even though to order GCMS notes, but then again they will take around one month to reply (As mentioned on the website), so it will also not help us.

Mamatha

Mar 19, 2018
T

This same case applies to me also. Mine AOR was around October 25, 2017. And IP2 since last one month (or may be more). I guess we need to wait only as the process is really slow this time. We can only hope that we receive some good news soon.

And yeah, regarding the passport, you can renew it. Thats not the issue. My passport was to expire in August 2018 and I renewed it. Further, I sent the new passport to them. So you may renew the passport.
Lastly, I even though to order GCMS notes, but then again they will take around one month to reply (As mentioned on the website), so it will also not help us.
Thanks for your help.

How did you share your new passport with them ? Please share.

Thanks,

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi All,

AOR - Jan 20
IP2 - Feb 27

Show some patience. It is not even 3 months since you submitted the application. There are people whose applications are from 2017 and still waiting. The standard processing time is 6 months.

Reactions: Amer2visit