+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

25-Jan-2017 ITA Join Whatsapp group for 25-Jan-2017 ITA

asingh3

Nov 20, 2016
Wasn't aware of this group. I received ITA in 25th Jan draw and have submitted my application too.
Please add my number in the group.
+91 9767049452

- Ashutosh

skyhope

Feb 26, 2016
Hi guys,

I need urgent help regarding eAPR

I got an ITA on 25th Jan

As per my current ITA out of 457 i have 119 points for ECA ( two bachelor degrees-WES REPORT )which were given for my Bachelors & Post Graduate Diploma.WES is not recognizing Post graduate diploma ??.

Today while uploading the final application i could not find the option of two or more bachelor degrees in the profile .Only options were Bachelor and then Master.

Now i cant select Master because i have post graduate diploma and by selecting only Bachelor my points will go down by 7 ..Please help me with the suggestions.

asingh3

Nov 20, 2016
skyhope said:
Hi guys,

I need urgent help regarding eAPR

I got an ITA on 25th Jan

As per my current ITA out of 457 i have 119 points for ECA ( two bachelor degrees-WES REPORT )which were given for my Bachelors & Post Graduate Diploma.WES is not recognizing Post graduate diploma ??.

Today while uploading the final application i could not find the option of two or more bachelor degrees in the profile .Only options were Bachelor and then Master.

Now i cant select Master because i have post graduate diploma and by selecting only Bachelor my points will go down by 7 ..Please help me with the suggestions.
I can suggest that you enter both the education (in your education profile) as Bachelor Degree course (This is what they recognize according to WES) and when you complete filling up all the details. Merge both the degree along with WES report in a single PDF file and upload it.
Hope this helps. All the best!