Category........
Other
Visa Office......
London
What???
I have Applied for PR application on 20 Feb 2024
No AOR till now…
You are lucky Man…
But usually everybody receiving AOR with biometrics requests. I didn’t receive biometric collection letter request

jmi

Jan 9, 2024
In Canada Protected person. I first submitted my PR paper application in Nova Scotia in Feb 7, 2024. Few days later my friend informed that I should have submitted my PR paper application in Mississauga. Then I resubmitted PR online application in Feb 27.
No AoR so far. Do you think submitting paper application at the wrong address and resubmitting the same application online may delay the processing time?

Moh2001

Star Member
Apr 25, 2022
Hello everyone,
So basically I got my NOD in May 12 2022 and applied for PR after. They received my application in May 30 2022. Today I received an email telling me they are finalizing the application and I need to answer question by replying to the email so they can send me the portal link. My application tracker has changed from” processing “ to “ decision made “. Does anyone know how do I have to wait for COPR ?

sjs787

Apr 5, 2024
Do you have any idea what are the next steps after AOR and giving biometrics

and how long does it takes after this for ecopr

sham wakas

Mar 29, 2024
Sri Lanka
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Colombo
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I got mail from Mr Paul abharam he said I cal Canadian consulting in Canada we choice u to Canadian visa processing and u may Canadian dollar 800 then they will start for visa processing if fake a real one ? Sir

Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
This is to inform you that we are trying to contact you regarding your application for immigration to Canada but have not been able to connect since the calls made to you either went unanswered or landed on the answering machine. Hence, let us know the best possible time and an alternate contact number to contact you so that the Client Account Manager assigned to your profile may contact you to guide you for the further steps of the application procedure for Immigration to Canada and we may reach a common understanding.
We will wait to hear from you soon.

Take care. Have a great day ahead.
With Regards,Team – Immigration Support
Paul Abraham Immigration Consulting
Head Office: Suite 260, 650 Washmill Lake Drive,
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada B3S 0H8
Toll Free#: 1-800-795-2027/1352
WhatsApp: -
+19028008645 / +19027041751

Monster1@

Mar 15, 2024
I have applied on 20 jan and receive my RTD in February, Complete my biometric on 29 of march,
What is next?