+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2022 PR application timeline

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
Received GCMS notes on Feb 18. Please check signature below for details of my timeline.
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed - Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: In Progress
Pls share your province name ?

Syrian36

Star Member
Jan 17, 2024
Applied on Jan 7th, 2022
Eligibility and pre-arrival on August 15th, 2023
Applied for the GCMS note at the end of Jan 2024, but haven't got it yet
Final decision on Feb 14th, 2024
Portal 1 and 2, Feb 23rd 2024
All emails were sent from the Mississauga office, but the portal emails were sent from the Calgary office. Fingers crossed.
Congrats and I hope you a peaceful life in Canada
Where did you see the final decision? was it in your IRCC secure account or in your E-case online service?
Because I have a similar situation, I got a decision made on my E case on Feb 16

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
Congrats and I hope you a peaceful life in Canada
Where did you see the final decision? was it in your IRCC secure account or in your E-case online service?
Because I have a similar situation, I got a decision made on my E case on Feb 16
Did you got the ECOPR?

Driz001

Apr 21, 2022
May 2022 applicant still no PAL and No eligibility and i didn’t recive any updates since i applied .
Is there anyone like my situation?
Yup. Same.
May 2022 and I have not gotten an update since Dec 2022.
You guys should contact IRCC on phone or file ATIP to know the status of your applications respectively.
I am also May 2022 and I have received PAL and Eligibility in October. Filed atip in April and December last year information sharing is still outstanding. Contacted IRCC on phone last week information and security still pending.

Kerr88

Apr 3, 2022
You guys should contact IRCC on phone or file ATIP to know the status of your applications respectively.
I am also May 2022 and I have received PAL and Eligibility in October. Filed atip in April and December last year information sharing is still outstanding. Contacted IRCC on phone last week information and security still pending.
Thank you.
I requested for ATIP and got the report last month. Eligibility is still in progress and Security has not started yet.
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed (Expired)
Info Sharing - Complete
Hopefully we get updates soon.

Reactions: himankkohli6

Shiny12

Star Member
Apr 19, 2023
Thank you.
I requested for ATIP and got the report last month. Eligibility is still in progress and Security has not started yet.
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed (Expired)
Info Sharing - Complete
Hopefully we get updates soon.
Did you get invitation to pre arrival services letter?
I wish you all the best

HumanityFirst786

Star Member
Nov 3, 2023
thanks God! finally I got my Ecopr

Application May 2022
Eligibility and pre arrival Oct 2023
First portal Feb 23
Second Feb 26
Ecopr feb 28

Waiting for card

I want to thanks all people that comment in the forum and bring information all these years and hope to everyone of us, I hope that everybody have news soon
Can you mention the Eligibility passed October date? We have almost similar timelines

himankkohli6

Jun 2, 2023
thanks God! finally I got my Ecopr

Application May 2022
Eligibility and pre arrival Oct 2023
First portal Feb 23
Second Feb 26
Ecopr feb 28

Waiting for card

I want to thanks all people that comment in the forum and bring information all these years and hope to everyone of us, I hope that everybody have news soon
Pls tell your province name ?