+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications: timeline and updates

Dec 5, 2018
Where do you live? That was really fast....

And can you please share your timeline?
Calgary! Feb 14 applicants, medicals on the 10th of august , we were asked for proof of cohabitation on the 28 of nov then 29th hubby got SA then dead silence till jan 23rd wen they swnt landimg interview for 5th of feb same day we got dm on both sides then exactly 2 weeks after pr card arrived today.

Reactions: fifi83

Anika91

Sep 1, 2017
Hi..I had finished my medical on November last week still it's not updated in my profile.how long is it gonna take?

Jon74

Jan 4, 2019
Here is what I have on my Ecas, as you can see, not a lot of info at all. Mycic account has absolutely nothing either. I had to order my notes to see what was going on, came to find out I passed my medical a week after I did it. Unfortunately I lost a job because I didn’t know this, as IRCC wouldn’t tell me, even after contacting them multiple times. My advice would be to order your notes, it takes approx 25-30 days to receive, but it will give you a better idea of where you are at.

1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 23, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on December 17, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on August 23, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on August 23, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on January 17, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

JCVan2018

May 11, 2018
Is your background still processing?

I have received AIP & SA on feb 1st,nothing after that!

Please share more info.
Yes, I received AIP and SA on Dec 5. No DM on my side yet. My background check is still being processed right now. No further update since the AIP email I received on Dec 5.

LoveLife2019

Jan 6, 2019
Yes, I received AIP and SA on Dec 5. No DM on my side yet. My background check is still being processed right now. No further update since the AIP email I received on Dec 5.

Did you check both online portal ? The CG key and Ecas ?

My background check is still processing, but on ECAS showed that it’s Decision Made. On CG key is still processing.

Are you the same?

JCVan2018

May 11, 2018
Since it’s passed the 12 months period. I recommend call IRCC. ans ask them.
I did on Thursday, Feb 14, 2019. All she could say was that my background check is still being processed and could give no further information or details. Not even a timeline for when I should call back if I receive no further update.

LoveLife2019

Jan 6, 2019
I did on Thursday, Feb 14, 2019. All she could say was that my background check is still being processed and could give no further information or details. Not even a timeline for when I should call back if I receive no further update.

I’m sorry to hear that. Yeah. It’s the government. Nothing we can do about it.
Just waiting, waiting , waiting .......