+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2018 January applicants for PR (paper-based)

Anisa1989

Nov 27, 2017
Hi guys, i am an outland applicant, they received my application on 1st November 2017, Aor 7th January 2018, 21st August additional docs, 22nd August pre arrival....No medicals, no more news from them its been 15 months. Any suggestions what i should do?

fola02

Feb 22, 2016
H
Hi guys, i am an outland applicant, they received my application on 1st November 2017, Aor 7th January 2018, 21st August additional docs, 22nd August pre arrival....No medicals, no more news from them its been 15 months. Any suggestions what i should do?[/QUOTE

Order for gcms to know what is happening

Jocker01

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Abingdon UK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12/02/2018
AOR Received.
31-07-2018
File Transfer...
29/05/2019
Med's Done....
21/05/2019
Passport Req..
16/07/2019
What number do you call to ask about the application, please?
I tried +1 888 242 2100 and it doesn't connect :(
I'm calling from UK though.
Regards

Last edited:

ohmygawd

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hello, please I need help here,

I got an update from CIC requesting the following:

XXXXXXXX -First Name Last Name:
o Schedule A: An updated and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
o Proof of Relationship: Documents that demonstrate the couple’s relationship is developing socially, financially, personally and is known to the public domain. Example of documental evidence includes, but is not limited to: photos, proof of communication, statements of shared bank accounts/credit cards, proof of shared ownership of residential property, shared residential leases, shared rental receipts, bills for shared utilities accounts (such as electricity, gas or telephone), mail addressed to either or both of you at the same address, important documents for both of you showing the same address (such as identification documents, driver’s licences and insurance policies), tax returns, beneficiary, etc.
o Description of the development of your courtship.

 XXXXXXXXXX - Spouse First Name Last Name:
o Schedule A: An updated and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.

I need help as to what I am expected to include for the documents highlighted in red.

My timeline is as follows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on March 1, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on June 8, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
My spouse obtained an open work permit and joined me in Canada in October 2018.

Please advise.

alsafadi

Feb 9, 2019
Hi~ everyone.

Recently I passed MPNP,
and I applied for PR(paper-based)

I sent all my documents to Sydney NS last 05 Jan 2018.

Received by CIC : 08 Jan 2018
Waiting for AOR (file number)

Let’s Share All Timeline
from Received to Landing and getting PR Card!
(maybe..18months?)

Have a good day and hope all people here enjoy in Canada.

alsafadi

Feb 9, 2019
Hi~ everyone.

Recently I passed MPNP,
and I applied for PR(paper-based)

I sent all my documents to Sydney NS last 05 Jan 2018.

Received by CIC : 08 Jan 2018
Waiting for AOR (file number)

Let’s Share All Timeline
from Received to Landing and getting PR Card!
(maybe..18months?)

Have a good day and hope all people here enjoy in Canada.
SINP OID
Application received by cic in Sydney 4th January 2019
Waiting AOR

alsafadi

Feb 9, 2019
Hello Guys

I am a Saskatchewan provincial nominee under occupation in demand (NOC 2123). Am preparing to submit my PR application to CIC, however I wish to know if I am suppose to submit the following documents

1. Degree certificates and transcript
2. Credential evaluation
3. IELTS result
4. Work experience reference letters
5. Bank statement

I have already read the CIC documents checklist. It does not include the documents I listed above. I am asking so that I can avoid additional document request during processing of my application.

Regards
I had the same situation, you need to send the Ielts certificate copy, and the bank statement to support one item in the checklist ( The money you need to take with you to Canada). remaining items in you above list are not in the check list

ohmygawd

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hello, please I need help here,

I got an update from CIC requesting the following:

XXXXXXXX -First Name Last Name:
o Proof of Relationship: Documents that demonstrate the couple’s relationship is developing socially, financially, personally and is known to the public domain. Example of documental evidence includes, but is not limited to: photos, proof of communication, statements of shared bank accounts/credit cards, proof of shared ownership of residential property, shared residential leases, shared rental receipts, bills for shared utilities accounts (such as electricity, gas or telephone), mail addressed to either or both of you at the same address, important documents for both of you showing the same address (such as identification documents, driver’s licences and insurance policies), tax returns, beneficiary, etc.
o Description of the development of your courtship.

 XXXXXXXXXX - Spouse First Name Last Name:

I need help as to what I am expected to include for the documents highlighted in red.

My timeline is as follows:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on March 1, 2018.
  3. We started processing your application on March 1, 2018.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on June 8, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
My spouse obtained an open work permit and joined me in Canada in October 2018.

Please advise.
Hello People, Please I am still waiting for answers, Thank you!!!

wendz1205

Aug 17, 2017
Hello People, Please I am still waiting for answers, Thank you!!!
You need to provide all the needed documents.
1.compiled photos of you and your spouse( the old one the better)
2. Bank joint account if you have.
3. Proof of the same address.
4. Proof of conversation ( just compiled it)
5. Written description of relationship ( states the development of your relationship)

The more documents you can provide the better

ohmygawd

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
You need to provide all the needed documents.
1.compiled photos of you and your spouse( the old one the better)
2. Bank joint account if you have.
3. Proof of the same address.
4. Proof of conversation ( just compiled it)
5. Written description of relationship ( states the development of your relationship)

The more documents you can provide the better

Thanks for the insight. I appreciate

wendz1205

Aug 17, 2017
Thanks for the insight. I appreciate
The proof of conversation should be translated in English.
The description of relationship should be written by you and your spouse separately.

I just did mine last week. They only give you 1 month to submit all needed documents. Goodluck!

Youssef1990

Jun 5, 2018
We received your application for permanent residence on July 13, 2018.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 24, 2018

We started processing your application on August 24, 2018.

No thing yet , im tired !