+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Guys, can anyone help me please I have received an email that said that there is a new message in your account, I logged in, and looks like ADR however, I cannot download PDF it keeps giving an error. Did anyone experience anything similar?
If you were in NA2 or IP2... This could very well be a PPR/RPRF... Could you finally open it?

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
If you were in NA2 or IP2... This could very well be a PPR/RPRF... Could you finally open it?
@Lakhanpal.saurabh looks like you have completed your 180 days already. I guess your PPR is this week. They are giving to some candidates as soon as they are completing 6 months or less to maintain the 6 months timeline is most cases. All the best man!!

Reactions: Lakhanpal.saurabh

rorschach13

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
@Lakhanpal.saurabh looks like you have completed your 180 days already. I guess your PPR is this week. They are giving to some candidates as soon as they are completing 6 months or less to maintain the 6 months timeline is most cases. All the best man!!
It indeed was a PPR, I would have reached 180 days in a few days :) my AOR was 25/06/2017, PPR came from Ankara.

drCAN

Aug 22, 2017
NDVO is unpredictable. I know two July AOR's on this forum who got their PPR last month. One of them was july end. it was less then 5 months. There are few 31st May AOR's still waiting.

I wish, everyone should get it ASAP. Enough of waiting.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rejection at ip2 is rare.... Quite rare.. but happens...

Why you scared.. if you know that you did your best and all papers were authentic... Don't be worried.. no one can touch you.

What is ip2?
Quite a question...
Ans .. compact... "Officer review"
Actually... It's an update that you will see when your file is ready for the final review... Ready means
1. medical was passed or remedial report is available and vetted for final presentation.
2. Criminality was passed or reviewed ADR is good and now ready for final presentation
3. Eligibility was passed or All pending reports, investigations, reviews regarding eligibility are ready for final presentation.
4. Integrated Security search to match your passport/face/name/details with the security database was done and report is ready or will be done now.. OR also for security screening (only) candidates .. the report is ready for final presentation.

Hope this clears all your doubts
Hi @Lakhanpal.saurabh,

Thank you very much for the detailed response. The reason that I am worried is because in my last 10 years of work experience, I worked for a company between December 2013 and May 2014 for 5 months that was not willing to provide a referral letter in the required format with the job description. So in lieu of it, I submitted my offer letter, relieving letter, experience certificate and a self attested notarized copy of my job description. I was just hoping that it would be enough and wanted to find out if they would have already reviewed that document or would they be looking at it after I moved to IP2.

One thing that gives me a little bit of hope is that they requested updated Travel History in August, which would mean they were actually going through the documents while checking them for completeness. Am I right in assuming that?

Thanks!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
Hi @Lakhanpal.saurabh,

Thank you very much for the detailed response. The reason that I am worried is because in my last 10 years of work experience, I worked for a company between December 2013 and May 2014 for 5 months that was not willing to provide a referral letter in the required format with the job description. So in lieu of it, I submitted my offer letter, relieving letter, experience certificate and a self attested notarized copy of my job description. I was just hoping that it would be enough and wanted to find out if they would have already reviewed that document or would they be looking at it after I moved to IP2.

One thing that gives me a little bit of hope is that they requested updated Travel History in August, which would mean they were actually going through the documents while checking them for completeness. Am I right in assuming that?

Thanks!
You have submitted enough documents to prove your employment. They just want to make sure that you have actually worked as you have claimed in your documents. There are some candidates out there who forge employment documents. Don't worry. You will soon receive your PPR. All the best!

Anjanirai

Feb 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
15-09-2017
NDVO is unpredictable. I know two July AOR's on this forum who got their PPR last month. One of them was july end. it was less then 5 months. There are few 31st May AOR's still waiting.

I wish, everyone should get it ASAP. Enough of waiting.
True! All we guys can do is wait and if not call or mail them. Seen some guys getting PPR soon after they mail or call regarding their file status after completing or near 180 days.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi @Lakhanpal.saurabh,

Thanks!
If you complete 3 years (365x3 days) under one NOC code and the same noc code was used while filling your application!!!
Don't worry about those 5 months....
You only needed papers for proving atleast 1095 days under your NOC code.

Nian427

Star Member
May 14, 2015
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-05-2017
AOR Received.