+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

4leafclover

May 25, 2017
If u have uploaded the receipt, then yr job is over. Now, sit tight, relax n wait for ppr!!!! A few queries 1. Ur current status is na or ip2?? 2. Did ndvo send rprf on their own or was it a reply to sum of yr enquiry email?? One of my friend mailed ndvo enquiring her status n in reply ndvo sent rprf request to her. Is it similar process in yr case too???
Thanks....
1. M at ip2 since 22nd aug
2. I did email them day before yesterday and wasn't expecting such a quick reply.i got email from donotreply but the letter was from ndvo and I had new upload tabs in the account.

4leafclover

May 25, 2017
congrats.....u are close to PPR........as u have uploaded it ur work is done..........additional docs rarely changes in cases of rprf payment....relax...rprf is asked normally when a person passes eligibilty ....
can u plz share ur timeline
Aor 13th may
Ip1 27th june
Ip2 22nd aug
Rprf 29th sept

Reactions: prisai90

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
Dear All,

Greetings! I am a fellow applicant who is eagerly and desperately waiting to get the PPR request. My application has taken the same route which all of you guys have.

I am still trying to figure out and make sense as to by when can I expect IP2 and eventually PPR.

1. Do I have anything to worry now given that I am already 108 days into the process since my AOR?
  2. After the comments given by the visa officer at CIO on my case, does it mean that I have little to worry now?
  3. What kind of verification and process the NDVO guys carry out at their office on our files?
Please find appended below my Application Timeline and the extract of my GCMS notes.

Category:
Federal Skill Worker - Outland
Country of Residence: India
Local Visa Office: New Delhi

My Application Timeline:

Invitation To Apply: 17 May
Acknowledgement Of Receipt: 14 June
Medicals Pass: 10 July
BG-IP1: 10 July
BG-NA2: 12 July
Add Doc Message "Uploaded": 2 August
Add Doc Message "Not Needed": 24 August
BG-IP2: ~Awaiting~
PPR: ~Awaiting~

GCMS ordered: 24 August
GCMS received: 28 September
GCMS Generation Date: 8 September, 13:56:02 EDT

****EXTRACT OF GCMS NOTES****
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed

Due Date Mentioned:
2017/09/27

For The Eligibility Section it says:

Field Name: Eligibility
Old Value: Met
New Value: Not Started

Office: Centralized Intake Office

For The A11.2 it says:

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
Field Name: Status
Updated Date: 2017/08/24

Updated By: LJ9131

ACTIVITY: 2
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
New Value: Met
Updated Date: 2017/08/23

Updated By: D0011

My Notes are as follows:

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2017/08/23
Created By: D0011
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Text:
***AGENT REVIEW A11.2***Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met
76(1)(a) SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: Appears Met
FSW points total: 70
Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS points at invitation to apply (ITA): 432
CRS minimum score for round
: 415 Current CRS score: 432
I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as single at ITA and APR, PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with ________ & ________ PA awarded points for Bachelor Degree 4 yrs Primary Occupation: NOC ____ with _______
Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level B. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment. .eDoc 158968044

NOTES: 2

Created Date: 2017/07/11
Updated Date: 2017/07/11
Label: General
Text: *** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed.

NOTES: 3

Created Date: 2017/07/09
Created By: CB6173
Updated Date: 2017/07/09
Updated By: CB6173
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION E********* REGULATION: FSW have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following:
MIN.SCORE: 415 CRS SCORE: 432 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Review Notes For Representative: Does NOT have Representative Primary Applicant
Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW CLIENT INFORMATION - SCHEDULE A INCLUDED -----
EDUCATION----Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site, ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS)
Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- - Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate Provided R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to eAPR

rash1480

Aug 5, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Greetings! I am a fellow applicant who is eagerly and desperately waiting to get the PPR request. My application has taken the same route which all of you guys have.

I am still trying to figure out and make sense as to by when can I expect IP2 and eventually PPR.

1. Do I have anything to worry now given that I am already 108 days into the process since my AOR?
  2. After the comments given by the visa officer at CIO on my case, does it mean that I have little to worry now?
  3. What kind of verification and process the NDVO guys carry out at their office on our files?
Please find appended below my Application Timeline and the extract of my GCMS notes.

Category:

My Application Timeline:

ASSESSMENTS

Due Date Mentioned:
2017/09/27

For The A11.2 it says:

My Notes are as follows:

Text:
***AGENT REVIEW A11.2***Having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: Met 75(2) FSW MINIMUM
I have reviewed information and documents for CRS points for the following: PA awarded points as single at ITA and APR, PA awarded points for 3 year foreign work experience with ________ & ________ PA awarded points for Bachelor Degree 4 yrs Primary Occupation: NOC ____ with _______
Submitted reference letter confirms applicant's employment in declared occupation throughout specified period, and describes duties which are consistent with NOC Skill Level B. Reference letter confirms full-time employment OR the equivalent in part-time employment. .eDoc 158968044

Text: *** AGENT REVIEW *** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK Criminality Decision Passed.

Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION E********* REGULATION: FSW have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following:
MIN.SCORE: 415 CRS SCORE: 432 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI
Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant 1 -English- IELTS and Met Threshold & Verified DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW CLIENT INFORMATION - SCHEDULE A INCLUDED -----
EDUCATION----Primary Applicant 1-ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site, ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as BACHELORS DEGREE (FOUR YEARS)
Foreign credential provided -----POLICE CERTIFICATE ---- - Primary Applicant 1- India police certificate Provided R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to eAPR
Welcome to NDVO club. No need to worry as ur case is very well within the time frame. Only the wait is going to b long. At present NDVO is handling March end-April beginning applications. So, a little more time to get the gud news. Looking at the present speed candidates at ndvo should prepare themselves for a full 180 days processing time.

jackbauer

Feb 15, 2017
Category........
Other
Dear All,

Category:

My Application Timeline:

ASSESSMENTS

Due Date Mentioned:
2017/09/27

For The A11.2 it says:

My Notes are as follows:

Text:

Text:
Thank you @sudeep.chatterjee for posting a detailed overview of your file,

My file is sort of a carbon copy of yours, if there is one. :) My AOR is July 1 n my file was transferred to NDVO around 20-25 Aug.. I was of the opinion that GCMS will kick NDVO's sloppy a*$ into some action but I guess we have to moderate our expectations of any "work" from their visa officers, going forward.

Good news is that your criminality, 11.2 EE is met from CIO agent which they toggle to not started for an officer review at NDVO? I'm curious
1) How did you come to know your VO was NDVO?
2) What is your NOC code?

Now the exciting part is once an officer opens your file, all they need to do is check on your eligibility & switch it back to PASS, issue your PPR. Not sure if they are processing FIFO or random but they seem to be cherry picking files here and there from May/June/April. @gurik Can you please confirm this?

Don't worry buddy, we have a long list of friends including @Cynicalmonk @Scorpman21 at the same position. I myself was given IP2 a while back but with NDVO its as good as nothing. I hope n pray this be the month of decision for us all!!

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Category:

My Application Timeline:

ASSESSMENTS

Due Date Mentioned:
2017/09/27

For The A11.2 it says:

My Notes are as follows:

Text:

Text:

everything is fine on ur notes..........ur eligibilty was passed by CIO ....so u just have to wait for ur ndvo to open ur file ...and then officer will clear ur eligibilty again based on cio agents review.

NDVO is very slow ..........I am a april 4 aor FSWO.......still waiting for any update from NDVO ...my file is at ndvo since july 20......

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Dear All,

Welcome to the Elite Club Sudeep:D.

Your notes are crystal clear. Nothing to worry there Mate. Only this wait is excruciating & there is nothing we can do about it. You are already in the Special Watsapp Group to vent out all fury, the remaining you can do here:p

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
Thank you @sudeep.chatterjee for posting a detailed overview of your file,

My file is sort of a carbon copy of yours, if there is one. :) My AOR is July 1 n my file was transferred to NDVO around 20-25 Aug.. I was of the opinion that GCMS will kick NDVO's sloppy a*$ into some action but I guess we have to moderate our expectations of any "work" from their visa officers, going forward.

Good news is that your criminality, 11.2 EE is met from CIO agent which they toggle to not started for an officer review at NDVO? I'm curious
1) How did you come to know your VO was NDVO? - My Notes kinda clearly mentioned that Primary Office is NDVO and Secondary office is CIO
2) What is your NOC code? - 1311 - Accounting Technicians And Bookeepers. What about you?

Now the exciting part is once an officer opens your file, all they need to do is check on your eligibility & switch it back to PASS, (Wanted to know how do they go about checking the eligibility once again? After all CIO has given the "MET" status. What kind of checks do NDVO guys do? Is there anything to worry?)

issue your PPR. Not sure if they are processing FIFO or random but they seem to be cherry picking files here and there from May/June/April. @gurik Can you please confirm this?

Don't worry buddy, we have a long list of friends including @Cynicalmonk @Scorpman21 at the same position. I myself was given IP2 a while back (Wow! Congrats on that given you are July 1 and already at IP2 and we are waiting :p )
but with NDVO its as good as nothing. I hope n pray this be the month of decision for us all!!

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
Welcome to the Elite Club Sudeep:D.

Your notes are crystal clear. Nothing to worry there Mate. Only this wait is excruciating & there is nothing we can do about it. You are already in the Special Watsapp Group to vent out all fury, the remaining you can do here:p
Hhahaha! Thanks a Lot Buddy! Yeah the wait is harrowing!

Which Whatsapp Group are you talking about? I am part of lot of groups. lol.
Just message me on one that group which you think I am on and lets connect there!

Cheers!

sudeep.chatterjee

Jul 5, 2016
Toronto
W
everything is fine on ur notes..........ur eligibilty was passed by CIO ....so u just have to wait for ur ndvo to open ur file ...and then officer will clear ur eligibilty again based on cio agents review.

NDVO is very slow ..........I am a april 4 aor FSWO.......still waiting for any update from NDVO ...my file is at ndvo since july 20......
Wow! Thats really long!!
Have you ordered GCMS notes? Atleast that will give you some kind of clarity regarding things and hence will help you understand about the kind of activity your file has taken out at NDVO.
But since you are completing 180 days now, mostly they will give you first preference and will go ahead with processing your file and giving you PPR.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
FSWO
AOR: 27th May
MP: 8th July
IP1: 8th July
Request for Addl Docs: 19th July
Addl Docs uploaded: 24th July
Status changed to “We do not need additional documents”: 22nd August

Should I assume file may be at NDVO? I thought about calling and asking, but I read in few forums that they answer only if you call from within Canada and that you can ask only once in 45 days. Is that true?

In case I call, which number to call and what should I ask? Thanks in advance for your help!
A whole lot of people from may are stuck on this date either in ip2 or na2... Yes you file is 100% at ndvo on this date... You may order gcms if you want. No need to call cic as they are only going to tell you that they no more have access to your file as it's at ndvo.... And ndvo doesn't reply ... Calls or email. It's another 30 days wait... Be patient have a nap:).

Reactions: gurik

guri1987

Sep 29, 2017
canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
03-04-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017

Hi prisai90
I am also April3 AOR cec inland but my file was transferred by Ottawa on June7 to NDVO. When i called cic, the agent confirmed that my eligibility is passed by ottawa and then file is transferred for criminality and security. wanted to share that my spouse is in india and had refusal on work permit. I am curious what could be the reason for NDVO taking that long just for criminality and security. Should i be worried or its normal. Plz need some advice.....
Thanks in advance.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi prisai90
I am also April3 AOR cec inland but my file was transferred by Ottawa on June7 to NDVO. When i called cic, the agent confirmed that my eligibility is passed by ottawa and then file is transferred for criminality and security. wanted to share that my spouse is in india and had refusal on work permit. I am curious what could be the reason for NDVO taking that long just for criminality and security. Should i be worried or its normal. Plz need some advice.....
Thanks in advance.

NDVO is just slow .... most probably they didn't even pick ur file ...

If u passed the eligibility then there is only wait left .......

Reactions: guri1987 and gurik