+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2017 NDVO FSWO applicants (CIO-LVO route), please connect here.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Does BG status change or additional document status change trigger email? Or do we have to log into my CIC account and check that everyday?
On BG status change, very few have reported to receive mail. Add Docs status change doesn't trigger anything.
But to be safe, keep checking your Cic account at regular intervals.

Reactions: SPV

SunielNDLS

Aug 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Hi friends,

Today I checked my sister's account, who got PPR on 6th Sept from Ottawa Visa Office (AOR 10th Aug). Apparently her status shows IP2 (Meds Passed, BG in process, Additional documents under review).

They got email, which went to JUNK folder and they had missed it initially. Now I am worried that I have never checked my junk folder and it auto deletes emails after 10 days. And there is no way to check or recover those emails.

What will be the best way to find that whether or not I was issued a PPR letter?

Reactions: Scorpman21

SunielNDLS

Aug 26, 2017
New Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
File Transfer...
11-08-2017
Welcome to the club.

And be assured that Ppr is coming for you whenever Ndvo wakes up next.
People, please keep checking your JUNK folder. It may be a spam looking email.

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
On BG status change, very few have reported to receive mail. Add Docs status change doesn't trigger anything.
But to be safe, keep checking your Cic account at regular intervals.
Ok. Of late I have been checking twice everyday.. Ottawa time morning and evening.. :D

Reactions: Scorpman21

SPV

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
14-07-2017
Hi friends,

Today I checked my sister's account, who got PPR on 6th Sept from Ottawa Visa Office (AOR 10th Aug). Apparently her status shows IP2 (Meds Passed, BG in process, Additional documents under review).

They got email, which went to JUNK folder and they had missed it initially. Now I am worried that I have never checked my junk folder and it auto deletes emails after 10 days. And there is no way to check or recover those emails.

What will be the best way to find that whether or not I was issued a PPR letter?
Yes, I have seen multiple people who mentioned this.. keep checking your junk mail everyday.. apparently it will be titled "Ready for Visa"

Reactions: gurik

DeepS1

Aug 23, 2017
Hello
My AOR - 22nd june
Medical pass - 23 July
Documents status changed from -- being reviewed - documents recieved (which i never sent additional documents - documents uploaded --- to "additional documents not needed on 1st september.

Filed transferred to NDVO - sept 1st
BG status - BG check not started yet.

Can someone tell me which stage I am at?

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello
My AOR - 22nd june
Medical pass - 23 July
Documents status changed from -- being reviewed - documents recieved (which i never sent additional documents - documents uploaded --- to "additional documents not needed on 1st september.

BG status - BG check not started yet.

Can someone tell me which stage I am at?

You are at "Pray that NDVO wakes up soon" stage

Welcome to the club

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi friends,

Call CIC on Monday as ask them if they sent you a PPR mail or not.

Scorpman21

May 12, 2017
Hello
My AOR - 22nd june
Medical pass - 23 July
BG status - BG check not started yet. Can someone tell me which stage I am at?
I was hoping for a genuine help to my query.
Hey Deep, take it lightly mate. We are all here to help & motivate each other.:)

You are at Na2 stage, and will progress to Ip2 from here. Ndvo has issued Ppr's to a few till 15th May, and many from May AOR got IP2 on 22nd August. Be prepared to wait for at least 10 to 15 days before seeing another update.

Reactions: gurik

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Deep, take it lightly mate. We are all here to help & motivate each other.:)

You are at Na2 stage, and will progress to Ip2 from here. Ndvo has issued Ppr's to a few till 15th May, and many from May AOR got IP2 on 22nd August. Be prepared to wait for at least 10 to 15 days before seeing another update.

Nah ...march 4 AOR is still waiting

Plus tonnes of people in march end and April early AOR are still waiting for even IP2

Only 20ish April to 10 may AOR got IP2 .... NDVO skipped march and rest of April