AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-15-2014
fornaxe said:
Thats the file number correct?
Yes, i think you recieve a UCI and File number. With that you can finally start tracking whats happening with the app.

Iloverawia

Jan 26, 2015
ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2015
File Transfer...
17-02-2015
it is common for applications to be approved "out of order".

a) the applications are batched by months, not necessarily by day.
b) an officer probably isn't going to receive applications on their desk that represent every single day in a said month, since the work load is split amongst more than 1 officer.
c)each officer has their own level of ability to process applications in a certain amount of time. certainly there will be differences in the length it takes different officers to finish their work.
d) just because the website says it's processing applications for a certain date, it certainly doesn't mean ALL applications received before that date are finished processing or even open.
e) each application is unique. how quickly it takes cic to process an application depends on the information provided and how easily and quickly cic can confirm the information provided.

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
jennjj said:
According to November spreadsheet, looks like they are starting on Nov 18 applicants. At least we know it's moving along... Page still states nov 6th...

Maybe some applications are fortunately put in wrong pile... maybe they put yours on top of the Nov or Dec pile lol...

I'm getting so nervous and I still have to wait so much longer, I really just want to know that my application arrived to the right office...
Thanks for this post, I think it's a smart idea to be updated by people here using the spreadsheets rather than using the CIC website. It is good to know that they are working on November 18 applicants now.

jennjj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota-Colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-15-2014
realismsleeve said:
Thanks for this post, I think it's a smart idea to be updated by people here using the spreadsheets rather than using the CIC website. It is good to know that they are working on November 18 applicants now.
I agree. i think the website won't have accurate information because the more they update it, the more they receive phone calls from all us applicants who are stressing about getting an answer :-[...

jennjj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota-Colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-15-2014
And on this same note i just looked again and it's so upsetting that some days, there's a lot of movement and other's there's nothing! I mean yesterday for example, only 2 November applicants received SA and that was it; no AOR's nothing, everythings the same....

neelzar

Jan 11, 2015
Hello everyone,

Please I need your assistance as soon as possible. My Husband is a PR and moved to Canada on the 17th of January. He got a job and started work on the 2nd of February. Now he plans to apply for me at the end of this month (I live in Nigeria). How to we go about the sponsorship evaluation part. Does he need to get the Option C or is there any other way, since he has not worked in Canada before and has not been filing for taxes. He was working in Nigeria as a health personnel before moving over to Canada. Please your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Neelzar

jennjj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota-Colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-15-2014
neelzar said:
Hello everyone,

Please I need your assistance as soon as possible. My Husband is a PR and moved to Canada on the 17th of January. He got a job and started work on the 2nd of February. Now he plans to apply for me at the end of this month (I live in Nigeria). How to we go about the sponsorship evaluation part. Does he need to get the Option C or is there any other way, since he has not worked in Canada before and has not been filing for taxes. He was working in Nigeria as a health personnel before moving over to Canada. Please your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Neelzar
Hi Neelzar. I am not an expert, but I really think option C is a must. Or even a notice of assesment, but they have to know that he's paying his taxes and not getting help from the government in anyway... Again, that's just what I understand and have read, perhaps someone else has more info...

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
neelzar said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks

Neelzar
No Option C required in your case, just explain them that your husband landed this January. He needs to put his employment letter that's it, so that would prove that he can support you.

realismsleeve

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-03-2015
Med's Done....
08-12-2014
neelzar said:
Hello everyone,

Thanks

Neelzar
No he does not need an option C, where no option C is possible, a letter explaining your situation is acceptable. So write a letter stating that he has just started work in Canada but make sure to include an employment letter and the other documents that the CIC ask for. the employment letter must have all the details asked for in the document checklist IMM5491E

Also, have a look at the website immigrationcanadapro. they have video tutorials walking you through the application forms and clearly state that a letter is perfectly acceptable if no option C is possible. I am in a similar situation to your husband and I spent about 7 months preparing my application for various reasons so I am giving you this information confident that it is accurate. However as I said, please read some websites such as the one I put above to confirm this advice.

Roni07

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/01/2015
AOR Received.
12/03/2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
Sent in our package to Mississauga at end of DEC and was received on JAN 02, 2015. Still have not received any communication from CIC. Not sure if I should call in to inquire. Still waiting for FBI clearance then will submit to CIC once I have CIC File #

Outland
Spousal Sponsorship
I live in Canada and my wife lives in the USA

jennjj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota-Colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-15-2014
Roni07 said:
Sent in our package to Mississauga at end of DEC and was received on JAN 02, 2015. Still have not received any communication from CIC. Not sure if I should call in to inquire. Still waiting for FBI clearance then will submit to CIC once I have CIC File #

Outland
Spousal Sponsorship
I live in Canada and my wife lives in the USA
Hello!

That seems fairly normal. Looks like CIC is working on Nov applications still, so we still have a bit of a wait. Did you fill out the Jan spreadsheet? Helps us all keep track of progress...

Goodluck!

ccastillo

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN-05-2015
Doc's Request.
AUG-04-2015
AOR Received.
MAR-11-2015 AOR2 Received: APR-16-2015
File Transfer...
MAR-15-2015 In Process: AUG-06-2015 Decision Made: SEPT-22-2015
Med's Request
OCT-29-2014 (Upfront)
Med's Done....
AUG-21-2015 (Re-Medical)
Passport Req..
SEPT-10-2015 | SENT SEPT 11 2015
VISA ISSUED...
SEPT-28-2015
LANDED..........
OCT 11-2015
Now Processing Time went up to 90 days! Woowww.. I don't know what to feel.. but i'll still keep my hopes high that eventually the days of waiting will be reduced and approval for everybody will be more faster on the upcoming days... Advance happy valentines day everyone! :-*

jennjj

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ecuador
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota-Colombia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
12-03-2015
File Transfer...
15-03-2015
Med's Done....
12-15-2014
I just saw that too! :eek: 90 dayyyyyyssssssss.... everytime i check i'm hoping the days go down but no luck. I can't believe at the beginning of last year people got AOR and SA in like a month and now 90 days :(

Well, I guess we have to try and stay positive! Let's hope it gets better and we get some good news soon..