+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 Work in Quebec on Canada FSW PR visa

anant_9sept

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Hi Team/PPM/Seniors,

I read the inputs on the post "working-in-quebec-for-fsw-immigrant", But this post was last updated on 2011. So writing it again.

On basis of Canada FSW PR visa can I work in Montreal, Quebec, OR is there any changes in Rules and Regulations. How many days do I have to stay in other Province(say Toronto)? What are the pre-requisites/steps I should be aware of?

I need your guidence and help, please assist me.

Thanks

Cine_buf

May 12, 2014
Not sure, why you have this question...,I believe you can work anywhere in Canada as long as you are NOT a Provincial Nominee....hope this helps.

anant_9sept said:
Hi Team/PPM/Seniors,

I read the inputs on the post "working-in-quebec-for-fsw-immigrant", But this post was last updated on 2011. So writing it again.

On basis of Canada FSW PR visa can I work in Montreal, Quebec, OR is there any changes in Rules and Regulations. How many days do I have to stay in other Province(say Toronto)? What are the pre-requisites/steps I should be aware of?

I need your guidence and help, please assist me.

Thanks

anant_9sept

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Thanks Cine_buf, thanks for very prompt reply. Really appriciate.

I am confused and not sure as Canada has its own "Quebec-selected skilled workers" process. Why do they have it? And what I know is that, this is even more harder to get.

I will be very thankful and appriciate if you could clearify my doubts :-

1. For quebec do I have to show any French language?
2. How many days do I have to stay in other Province(say Toronto)?
3. What are the pre-requisites/steps I should be aware of?
4 are there any changes in Rules and Regulation regarding this?

I wanted to be sure as i will be moving with my family (wife and son). I hope u understand.

Please guide me.

Thanks

anant_9sept

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
I hear that the alternate is, land in Cananda and then move to Quebec after showing residency.

So in my case, my company has branch in Montreal and if I will be given an job offer from Montreal(Quebec), then will I be allowed to move to Montreal?
And are there any restriction on companies in Montreal/Quebec to give offer outside Quebec Provinence but within Canada.

Thanks