Not required
Passport Req..
31-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-08-2014
LANDED..........
21-08-2014
Jango1 said:
Hi Lucifer_2510.. Can`t you keep a decent name ? :p just kidding..

About me:

I am a mechanical engg passed in 2007. Worked for a dream company for mech engineers in India for 3 yrs where in my profile was related to CAD/CAM technologist and mechanical engg too.. Quit my Job to pursue Msc in Management and then worked for another giant steel industry belonging to India in UK. I have now returned to India as I did not like england. I am now applying for PGDM in project management (something specialized) along with having my PR application already sent.

About you:

If you have completed engineering, I would advice you to gain valuable experience in the same field first if you want to fly high in the future. Don't go for a vague field like global business management and all. Go for something specialized in engineering - CAD/CAM course is good. Since you don't have experience, I would thoroughly advice you to go for Masters in a specialized field in engineering, like Industrial engineering or mechanical engineering which will give you 3 years PSW then the world is yours.

In worst case, if you opt for management course without experience and just want a short course, then go for PGDM in project management which is specialized. You can then take up engineering projects and apply project management principles and develop skills over years. You can be a project manager to handle bigger projects in future.

Thanks Bro for your valuable comments and suggestions

brainmoore

Oct 25, 2014
I also have few years of experience in internet marketing industry, so i would in interest if there is any offer to work overseas in the same field. Any updates on this, will be appreciable.