Med's Done....
07-06-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-18-2015
VISA ISSUED...
NA
hi im new here i might be applying for FSW this year, here's my situation i hope everybody who has a knowledge will help me.

i have a cousin, uncle in saskatchewan and they have a business of auto repair shop, car sales (buy n sell), tire shop, money transfer. they ask me to get a training regarding their business thats why i take "auto mechanic" in TESDA (a training school given here in the philippine which issued a NCII or national compitency certificate for those who pass).

my question is,
if im applying for FSW what are the things i have to do? what are the documents i need to prepare and ask from my cousin (ex. LMO right?) i saw on the other forum about LMO, RED SEAL etc. and how long this would take up? im also 30 years old and a college undergraduate, do CIC accept work experience for automechanic that are working only on those small time repair shop which philippines has a lot in every town and most of them are on-call or not a big company but some have business permit. would they accept this kind of work experience since we all know some skilled worker specially in the philippines are not working in a big factory or company. im hoping you can shed some light into this situation. and other 2013 applicants would share their story. thank you.