+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2012 july -any changes in noc cap and job classification?

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
hi to all,

does any one knows abt 2012 july changes in noc cap quota and job classification?someone told that they r planning to increase quota to 1000?any idea abt new changes in visa 2012 is greatly appreciated???thanks for ur reply

nicholas30

Champion Member
Nov 4, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC will answer all your questions, once they post it offically on their website. Till then don't believe anyone. Cheers!!!!!!

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nicholas30 said:
CIC will answer all your questions, once they post it offically on their website. Till then don't believe anyone. Cheers!!!!!!
VERY TRUE +1 FOR U

INDIAN

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
You will know only when CIC releases the NOCs & quota (by June end 2012) based on Ministrial Instruction and Parliament decision. Till that time wait.

If you are hiring a consultant do not even pay any advance till you see it on CIC site and confirm.

Senior forum member Mr. INDIAN has alerted in his other thread how a consultant is taking applicants on ride.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/wwic-s-ask-to-pay-700-to-prejune-applicants-for-filing-court-case-aganist-cic-t91117.0.html

All the best.

mycan

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012
Doc's Request.
WAITING
AOR Received.
WAITING
IELTS Request
7.5,SENT WITH APPLICATION
i have real prob there if i wait till last min ....then its difficult to apply....becoz my noz 3052 cap will reach within a week so if apply with old instructions they will accept?

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
malenurseindia said:
i have real prob there if i wait till last min ....then its difficult to apply....becoz my noz 3052 cap will reach within a week so if apply with old instructions they will accept?
Dear malenurseindia,

Currently you cannot apply under NOC 3152 as Cap has been reached. Even if you tried, they will send it back. (I think you know this, still I am mentioning.)

In June/July 2012 new Ministerial Instruction list will be released on the website. If your job, NOC 3152 (Registered Nurse) is on the new list. Then, only then, they will accept your application. If your job is not on the list, you will not be eligible for applying. They will not accept applications based on old instructions. Hypothetically speaking (no evidence), there is shortage in the field of nursing. You can check Canadian job sites.. It is likely (my guess) that NOC 3152 is going to be again on the new Ministerial Instructions list. Do not pay any agent yet. Get confirmation first (by checking CIC website). In order to save time, you can start preparing, arranging your documents in advance. But be mentally prepared, in case the job is not on the list.

Another way to be eligible for applying is by getting Arranged Employment Offer, getting it is going to be complicated for NOC 3152 (as there is Canadian licensing requirements). So, if you have any other qualifications or work experience in other fields you can search for jobs and as long as it's a skill level 0,A,B. You can get an AEO for it.Remember, it has to be a bonafide job offer.

Best of Luck
munnabd

malenurseindia

Dec 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2012