+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 and 2012 Applicants

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
my ECAS status was changed to Decision Made! I really hope I get my oath letter soon.

walrus1891

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends…today I became a Canadian citizen. It was a long journey, but finally it is over. Despite, or may be because of, the agony of the wait that I had to go through for more than three years, today was really a joyful day. This might be my last post on this forum, so I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you. This forum, and other forums that I follow, have been very helpful to me in understanding the process. Special thanks are due to Longwaitwithrq for constantly inventing dynamic forums that tackle the various steps of the application.

I suspect that not many of us of the year 2012 are still waiting, but I wish you all happy ending. Indeed, best of luck to all those who are still waiting and I hope no one would ever have to wait as long as some of us did.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think it is just the opposite. There is nothing new going on withr 2011-2013 applicants as I believe CIC is deliberately delaying these applications. For me it has been 46 months since I applied and they are still looking for docs.

ItkExpert said:
The 2011-2013 related threads become really silent last few weeks. Means that probably most of the people who applied this time period have gotten their citizenship already. There are very few of us left who are still in limbo from this group.

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long did it take for you to take the oath letter, after your status changed to Decision made?
Thanks

walrus1891 said:
Friends...today I became a Canadian citizen. It was a long journey, but finally it is over. Despite, or may be because of, the agony of the wait that I had to go through for more than three years, today was really a joyful day. This might be my last post on this forum, so I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you. This forum, and other forums that I follow, have been very helpful to me in understanding the process. Special thanks are due to Longwaitwithrq for constantly inventing dynamic forums that tackle the various steps of the application.

I suspect that not many of us of the year 2012 are still waiting, but I wish you all happy ending. Indeed, best of luck to all those who are still waiting and I hope no one would ever have to wait as long as some of us did.

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djoli said:
I think it is just the opposite. There is nothing new going on withr 2011-2013 applicants as I believe CIC is deliberately delaying these applications. For me it has been 46 months since I applied and they are still looking for docs.
Wow can't believe that your case was not finalized yet. If this kind of thing happened in a third world country it would not be surprising, but for it to happen in a country as advanced and developed as Canada is just mind boggling.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Nothing new today I contacted CIC same answer wait... will be in touch with you
soooooooooooon. how soooooooooooooon. have no knowledge just wait...
This what I got , am waiting for last 44 months... January 2012,
recently spend few hundred dollars to consult with the lawyer and
get the opinion, first answer file is moving wait ? if you file the case cost 5 K
less what I have paid for consultancy... Time limit no idea ??

under this situation, I have to wait only nothing I can do.... I feel that I am
still in third world country where I am so help less and see people are getting
oath within few months of their application....... my case have travel 10 times
during my tenure of citizenship... this consider an issue followed by RQ
and than no movement in my file.....

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
walrus1891 said:
Friends...today I became a Canadian citizen. It was a long journey, but finally it is over. Despite, or may be because of, the agony of the wait that I had to go through for more than three years, today was really a joyful day. This might be my last post on this forum, so I want to take the opportunity to thank all of you. This forum, and other forums that I follow, have been very helpful to me in understanding the process. Special thanks are due to Longwaitwithrq for constantly inventing dynamic forums that tackle the various steps of the application.

Congratulations :)

Soopergal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, I just became a Canadian. I got my oath letter after about 2 months after the test. Not sure when the system changed to decision made. I wasn't checking the website on regular basis as I was pretty much expecting another long wait after the test. Anyway, it was a nice surprise to get the oath letter.

Janoo and others still waiting, good luck guys. Hope you hear the good news soon.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation.... Good to hear that you become Canadian Citizens wish you

all the best of luck in your future life... just whenever you have time just

remember and pray my stress to be over soon.....

supercarp

Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had the oath yesterday. officer's decision was made and approved in June. tested in March. and applied in 2011. pre-test RQ started in Aug 2013 and done in St. Clare Jan 2015. It's a long journey, but we can wait and expect, as the same from our lives.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
I'VE GOT NEWS !!!!!

today my status was changed to DECISION MADE ! whoohooo ! I'm celebrating !

I wonder how long it will take for them to send me the oath letter ! ;D

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finally received the oath letter today. It's scheduled for September 22, 2015! Good luck everybody with your journey ... if anybody is left here.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello 2010/2011/2012 applicants anything new? It is still the waiting game and it appears there is not much movement for old applications. Please update us whenever possible. Thanks