+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 and 2012 Applicants

janoo

May 16, 2014
any up date ??? hope some good news coming this week ? have tried to call

CIC but message they are getting high volume phone call ?? will try tomorrow.

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still nothing new here. I will probably give them a call towards the end of the week but I think the officers take at least 3 months before they can look at a file.

janoo

May 16, 2014
My file with the officer November 2014.. almost 5 months

let see what we expect this week....

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
i tried to call cic for the last 2 days and i can't reach anyone..it says they are having high volume of call and can't answer !!!!!!

janoo

May 16, 2014
same with me have try to talk to CIC , due to high volume no contact ?? keep trying

am also trying if any update please post .

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Of course they would be getting a high volume of calls as they are not efficient and not doing their job very well. People are frustrated with them so people are calling in the hundreds and thousands to demand answers.

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone
im back from my vacation and no news or changes from our side will start calling cic to see what's happening its time to take action.

Outlook

Apr 6, 2012
djoli said:
Of course they would be getting a high volume of calls as they are not efficient and not doing their job very well. People are frustrated with them so people are calling in the hundreds and thousands to demand answers.
Agreed! I can't get through either.. I don't think they have fully recovered from the long weekend yet 8)

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi Jabuela : what is your time frame ?

keep posted the status at least some home rise when we communicate each other...

am4u2ster

Jan 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read so many post all around, i am not the only one who is suffering from CIC

My time line

Applied Sep 2012
In process Feb 2013
RQ Received April 2013
RQ Replied May 2013
Received a letter from CIC prepare for the test Jan 2014

I am still preparing for the test, however no such date provided me to appear for citizenship test..

Contact CIC, i am being told that we are doing a background check on you, holy macaroni background check for long, are you guys nesting eggs on my file.
also ordered my ATIP, it does not help 407- triage residency concern need to be address at time of interview.. please i am ready to answer all your questions( Give me the interview lazy cic)

Jabuela

Star Member
Feb 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
janoo said:
Hi Jabuela : what is your time frame ?

keep posted the status at least some home rise when we communicate each other...
Hi Janoo I am here to support all of you who are waiting also my husband, I had my citizenship ceremony last year in May. my husband's time line is my husbands outline.....

1. Received our application for Canadian citizenship October 12, 2011/ sent us the book

2. Started processing the application on March 27, 2012.

3. Fingerprint letter on July 23, 2012.

4. May 29, 2013 citizen test passed 16/20 + RQ after the interview at Scarborough office

5. RQ sent by hand to Scarborough office July 18, 2013

6. File sent to St. Clair July 22nd, 2013

7. We sent you a letter on October 1, 2014. This letter i believe was just to buy them time it had no usefulness information, they just explained that the 36 month waiting was just as approximate waiting time

8. They requested 2nd fingerprint November 13, 2014

9. They sent us 2nd mini RQ November 10, 2014 they just requested colored copy of the passport and any travel documents .

10. They sent us final notice for fingerprint December 29, 2014 we had to reply with a copy of receipt for the fingerprint taken. Plus we had to contact RCMP to ask for reason of delay.

11. January 28,2015 we called CIC at last they said everything is ok and the file was transferred back to Scarborough since the 20th of January and waiting for oath schedule.

we did apply for ATIP before we left for our vacation and we got a reply nothing changed.
we did fill the form for inquiry we received the same information nothing changed but they stated they will forward our concern to the local office.

we are still waiting

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You have been waiting since January 2014 for your test? this is incomprehensible to be waiting for almost 15 months just to take the test, I am speechless. Unfortunately they will not be able to do much unless you reach the 36 months in processing.
I think you should call them every single day and demand an answer and maybe that will prompt them to take so action.

am4u2ster said:
I read so many post all around, i am not the only one who is suffering from CIC

My time line

Applied Sep 2012
In process Feb 2013
RQ Received April 2013
RQ Replied May 2013
Received a letter from CIC prepare for the test Jan 2014

I am still preparing for the test, however no such date provided me to appear for citizenship test..

Contact CIC, i am being told that we are doing a background check on you, holy macaroni background check for long, are you guys nesting eggs on my file.
also ordered my ATIP, it does not help 407- triage residency concern need to be address at time of interview.. please i am ready to answer all your questions( Give me the interview lazy cic)

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jabuela said:
Hi Janoo I am here to support all of you who are waiting also my husband, I had my citizenship ceremony last year in May. my husband's time line is my husbands outline.....
Hi,

Just wondering, how come you received the citizenship and your husband is being delayed? I'm only asking because I am in the same circumstances with my wife...

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi Jabuela.

Thanks for your detail up date.... we all are in same ship... hope to get some

good news my entire family is Canadian and I am the only one who waiting...

any progress update on forum..

thanks.

slx

Mar 19, 2014
djoli said:
You have been waiting since January 2014 for your test? this is incomprehensible to be waiting for almost 15 months just to take the test, I am speechless. Unfortunately they will not be able to do much unless you reach the 36 months in processing.
I think you should call them every single day and demand an answer and maybe that will prompt them to take so action.
Well, I had my test after 41 months in process...