+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 and 2012 Applicants

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi.. on this forum one by one get the test/oath and now very few people left

in this forum may be now I am most senior in this forum enter successfully into

42 months. Any one heard any good news up date on this forum...

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC agents don't check status on the appilcations anymore ... I have ordered an ATIP, waiting for that to come.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi... Article state that older application will be completed by end of year and
all new application within a year... i.e. april application will be completed by
end of March 2016...

ItkExpert

Sep 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The article says "New citizenship applications are being finalized in a year or less, and it is expected that the backlog of older files will have been eliminated by the end of this fiscal year"

This is basically saying that they have focused their efforts to process new applications in less than a year, whereas older application are still backlogged. Why are older applications backlogged ? because they were given a lower priority. It does not come as a surprise for the 2011-2013 unfortunates.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Hi. Just now I spoke to CIC and she said that they are working my application and
mine in the queue and expect to hear from CIC in few weeks. I hope all pending
cases to be finish asap..... Inflow of application will be less after mew rule.

janoo

May 16, 2014
Submit case specific query and where you have to provide your e mail, as they reply
with e mail... in this way they have your e mail address....

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all - I can see that nothing much is happening here which is really sad. I have decided to get my MP involved but so far no response from the officer as to the next step(s). In my case I am only missing the entry/exit records from the U.S but unfortunately that takes anywhere from 6 to 18 months to receive, so I have written a letter to the officer telling him that I could not meet his 30 day deadline.
I am not interested in any extension, I would rather submit a new application than waiting 6 - 18 months and then possibly more questions for the same officer.
I would strongly advise those of us that have been waiting 36+ months to consider putting in a new application as they are processed so much faster, even if you an RQ you will still probably be better off than waiting for something that does not have any timeframe.

janoo

May 16, 2014
I think you better contact some good lawyer and take the opinion as if you are going

to re apply they may come with the same question and ask for same documents

am surprised why they are delaying your application as they know what you get it

you will be able to provide and if any document which you cannot provide

is not your fault this is not available to provide due to other govt. law...

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
djoli said:
Hi all - I can see that nothing much is happening here which is really sad. I have decided to get my MP involved but so far no response from the officer as to the next step(s). In my case I am only missing the entry/exit records from the U.S but unfortunately that takes anywhere from 6 to 18 months to receive, so I have written a letter to the officer telling him that I could not meet his 30 day deadline.
I am not interested in any extension, I would rather submit a new application than waiting 6 - 18 months and then possibly more questions for the same officer.
I would strongly advise those of us that have been waiting 36+ months to consider putting in a new application as they are processed so much faster, even if you an RQ you will still probably be better off than waiting for something that does not have any timeframe.
Did you create FOIA account and submit the request? Usually it takes 1 month to receive USA entry/exit records.
In my case it just took less than one month.

If you have tried the steps mentioned already and have not received the USA Entry/Exit records, then resubmit the online request and make sure you upload the copies of your biographical pages of the passports held in past 4 years along with USA visa pages.
Also make sure you create an account rather than logging in as a guest else you may not find your records.
Good luck!

Here is the link to create an account:
https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/account/

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thecoolguysam said:
Yes I submited the FOIA online 2 months ago and I do check the status regularly but there is no movement. I believe I created an account but I am going to double check. Was thinking about submitting another request just in case.

Did you create FOIA account and submit the request? Usually it takes 1 month to receive USA entry/exit records.
In my case it just took less than one month.

If you have tried the steps mentioned already and have not received the USA Entry/Exit records, then resubmit the online request and make sure you upload the copies of your biographical pages of the passports held in past 4 years along with USA visa pages.
Also make sure you create an account rather than logging in as a guest else you may not find your records.
Good luck!

Here is the link to create an account:
https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/account/

lenium

Dec 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I submitted FOIA request 6 months ago. No movement on it at all.

amazing21

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
janoo said:
Submit case specific query and where you have to provide your e mail, as they reply
with e mail... in this way they have your e mail address....
I didn't understand…submit case specific query? where ?

janoo

May 16, 2014
you can send the case specific query to CIC check website and send the message and
give your e mail account as well. and also enquire about your case..