25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Apply 2010 said:
So will they send u for requesting about DNA schedule for ur parents via email?
By phone call uh will get

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Can anbody tell me....when embassy issue visa stamp on passport ...is they attach our photo on stamp ...
Because at passport time they rquest two photos ..!???

yoyo2010

Jul 3, 2015
they dont attact photo on the visa stamp,one photo wil be attach with the COPR and other wil be given back to u with the passport.

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
yoyo2010 said:
they dont attact photo on the visa stamp,one photo wil be attach with the COPR and other wil be given back to u with the passport.
What does COPR ....so it means they will stamp on visa stickr

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
prince nijjar said:
By phone call uh will get
Hi prince nijjaar

Does embassy call to ur parents or sponsor in canada? Could u tell me in detail a bit, what did they say to u when u have called by embassy?

I'm very anxious that I have done DNA in Canada 2 months but I have not hear any thing from them yet. :(
Thanks

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
my sattus showing in process under parment application sattus.but under spounshership application sattus its showing application reacived.m worried coz I didn't get my spounship approval yet.pls advice senior members or same like me

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
Apply 2010 said:
Hi prince nijjaar

Does embassy call to ur parents or sponsor in canada? Could u tell me in detail a bit, what did they say to u when u have called by embassy?

I'm very anxious that I have done DNA in Canada 2 months but I have not hear any thing from them yet. :(
Thanks
Nothing to wrry delhi will call your parents number .. Then ask which date u are free ..tgey will book ..nothing to woory i get call after one and half month ..in coming few days uh will also get ..

cool_wind

Apr 11, 2015
My Ecas status has changed to Decision made.
LVO is LNDN UK.
Any Idea how long normally it take to get passport submit request after status change to decision made?
Please reply.

pinoypunjab

Jun 13, 2015
Hi First_Gen,

I have a positive news. I got invitation and attended a pre departure seminar. But I wonder why we were asked to attend a seminar without any notice for passport submission. ??? Should not that come first ? Its been 10 weeks since we completed the Medical Exam.

Did you get the seminar invitation prior to passport request ?
At least we have something to look forward to.

iateapple

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
Hi ,

Got Medicals from London today

Application submitted: Sept 2010
Sponsorship approval: March 19, 2015 and file transfer to London
Medicals: Sep 03, 2015

Regards,

Ali

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Lalu78 said:
Hi Guys,
Landing done today from Peace Bridge, Fort Erie. Was very simple and quick. We drove to Peace Bridge, upto US border. I informed the officer at border about the purpose of the visit i.e. landing in Canada. They are well aware about the process. Officer took our passports, gave us small chit, page another officer at office and let us go to the office. We went there, parked the car and went in the office. Inside another officer gave us the paper called refuse to admission in US and passports back. This is the paper you need to show at Canada customs. Then the officer led us to the road towards Canada and we reached at Canada border. It did not take more than 30 min. At Canada border, officer asked some general questions like purpose of the visit and asked if any goods coming from back home for my mother (1st time it will be duty free). I said no. Then she asked us to park and go in the office building. There another officer finished the formality of Landing. Then we left office, paid $3.50 at toll and we were heading back home. Took not more than 30-45 min.
Tips:
Good to go weekdays and preferably around noon time when there is less rush. (Today only about 3-4 cars ahead of us at US border and empty lanes at Canada Border.
No documents other than passport required at US border, so it is advisable to keep everything in the car when you go to US custom office.
At Canada Customs office, only document required are Passport and COPR. Just keep all relevant documents handy just in case if officer ask.

Let me know if you need any further information.
Dear Lalu78
Will you please share that after how many days of Landing your respected mother got PR card as we are also anxious to receive PR card of my father who Landed at Peace Bridge on 22 nd Aug 2015. Rgds

first_generation

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2, 2010 (Parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014 (submitted Oct 14, 2014)
AOR Received.
January 30, 2015 (dated Jan 16, 2015)
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015 Manila
Med's Request
Apr 9, 2015
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
June 17, 2015 (submitted via fedex July 2)
VISA ISSUED...
July 16, 2015 (received via dhl July 27)
LANDED..........
Landed all 5!
pinoypunjab said:
Hi First_Gen,

I have a positive news. I got invitation and attended a pre departure seminar. But I wonder why we were asked to attend a seminar without any notice for passport submission. ??? Should not that come first ? Its been 10 weeks since we completed the Medical Exam.

Did you get the seminar invitation prior to passport request ?
At least we have something to look forward to.
Hi pinoypunjab. No, we didn't receive prior invite. When they returned the passport, it comes with a letter which has info about available seminars and other info, that's it. But I know one forum member who also got PDOS prior to a PPR. So it may not be usual but it happens and it's okay a good sign too. They now got their PR visas too. A little bit more patience and your time will come soon enough. All the best.

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
hii all,
need help plz,
today my ecas changed to third line.
1.we received your application (date)
2.we started prossing your application on (date)
3. We sent (name)medical instructions on (date). To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

is this normal??.......as we send all this on 7 aug 2015.

i read in another forms that this is a new way to update ecas nowdays.

Please Help.

Apply 2010

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
July 30, 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
File Transfer...
March 31, 2015
Med's Request
Jan 14, 2016
Med's Done....
Jan 25, 2016
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016 and submitted Passport on Feb 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
March 04, 2016
prince nijjar said:
Nothing to wrry delhi will call your parents number .. Then ask which date u are free ..tgey will book ..nothing to woory i get call after one and half month ..in coming few days uh will also get ..
Thank you very much for all response. I don't know Singapore VO will call to my parent the same as Delhi or not. However I hope to hear news from them soon.
Good luck

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
prince nijjar said:
Can anbody tell me....when embassy issue visa stamp on passport ...is they attach our photo on stamp ...
Because at passport time they rquest two photos ..!???
Hi prince nijjar Nowa days CPC Ottawa is retiring PP within 10 days from the date of dispatch. Sticker IMMIGRANT is suffixed on PP with single entry. Along with PP COPR(2 copies) on which one photo sent by us is affixed at the bottom which is retained by CSBA at the time of Lanfing. CBSA cancell the immigration stamp and second copy of COPR duly signed by them is returned to immigrant. A rubber stamp confirming Landing is affixed by them duly signed by CBSA. Initially PR card is sent directly on immigrant Canadian address without applying. Hope it is clear byee