Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
jn0t703 said:
Thanks for the confirmation Cgill. It looks like my total income will be less than the required MNI by a few thousands. I just wonder if we should apply?
Actually I ordered the GCMS notes and i looked in notes they said family size 5 Don,t know how much it is true. But best is to call them may be it true and we both need LICO for 5 only. I Did for 6 people based on my old knowledge. Let me what they say

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
MNZ said:
Hello Jeleni,

Please update my timeline.

Applied June 2010
Doc submitted Oct 22 2014
AOR received Feb dated 25 Jan 2015
SA emailed June 8 2015 Visa Office New Dehli

1 Please Help me with medical request they asked for Upfront Medical Report form (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician or aE-Medical Upfront Medical Notification information sheet. My question is how to do this process?
2 They asked for Right of Permanent Residence Fee. How can I pay that and after paying the fee should I send the copy of it to VISA OFFICE?

Thanks,
Hi MNZ,

Congrats for receiving your SA and upfront medical.

As networkjas mentioned, you just have to call the panel physician for an appointment or in other countries just like ours (Philippines), no need for an appointment but we have to be there early coz they can accommodate for just so much people. They may ask your parents to bring pictures and copy of passport so it's best to call them first and ask what the applicants need to bring with them. After the medical tests, they will be given a document that medical was completed. The results will be forwarded directly by the panel physician to CIC.

With regards to paying the rprf, networkjas also gave the link. After paying it online, you have to send a copy to New Delhi where your parents' application are being processed. Also, send a copy of any document that your parents received after completing the medical just to make sure CIC knows that you already complied with their requirements.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
networkjas said:
Congras MNZ. I was closly watching your case as my timelines are similar to yours. hopefully my SA will come soon as well.

Answering
1. You just have to book appointment with doctor who has eMecial system (call them and ask). They will have IMM1017B and can pull up your record by client ID. thats it.
2. Pay your fee online by using following link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/
hi ur aor date is nov.but still not get approval in 8 months? is ur case is special or do u add some information like adding member or removing? or something ur income problem. plz tell

MNZ

Jan 31, 2015
Thank you Jeleni for the information.
jeleni said:
Hi MNZ,

Congrats for receiving your SA and upfront medical.

As networkjas mentioned, you just have to call the panel physician for an appointment or in other countries just like ours (Philippines), no need for an appointment but we have to be there early coz they can accommodate for just so much people. They may ask your parents to bring pictures and copy of passport so it's best to call them first and ask what the applicants need to bring with them. After the medical tests, they will be given a document that medical was completed. The results will be forwarded directly by the panel physician to CIC.

With regards to paying the rprf, networkjas also gave the link. After paying it online, you have to send a copy to New Delhi where your parents' application are being processed. Also, send a copy of any document that your parents received after completing the medical just to make sure CIC knows that you already complied with their requirements.

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
jeleni said:
JohnyTanggo and jassyjeff, i have included your timeline on the spreadsheet.
Hi Jeleni Ji & Soonihope Ji Will you please guide that after medical examination how to know ecas status by sponsors quoting his ownI'd or by applicant by giving his application number.pl advise

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
eric leon said:
hi ur aor date is nov.but still not get approval in 8 months? is ur case is special or do u add some information like adding member or removing? or something ur income problem. plz tell
Hi Eric,

That is correct. My case is special :)
I didn`t hear anything since Nov 2014. Don`t know what are they are doing. I called them many times and all they say is to wait.

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
Hi Eric,

You also didn`t recieve approval yet ? Your AOR seems very late.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
networkjas said:
Hi Eric,

That is correct. My case is special :)
I didn`t hear anything since Nov 2014. Don`t know what are they are doing. I called them many times and all they say is to wait.
can u tell me wht is special in ur case

jeleni

Jan 13, 2006
Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug. 2010 - Parent Sponsorship
Doc's Request.
July 30, '14/submitted on 9/12/14
AOR Received.
Dec. 8, 2014
File Transfer...
Jan. 27 '15 to Ottawa (Sponsor's ECAS - DM Feb.2 '15)
Med's Request
May 16,'15
Med's Done....
May 20,'15 w/ addtl test Aug. 24, '15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep. 30, 2015 / Submitted: Oct. 6, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 26, 2015
Notley said:
Hi Jeleni Ji & Soonihope Ji Will you please guide that after medical examination how to know ecas status by sponsors quoting his ownI'd or by applicant by giving his application number.pl advise
Hi Notley,

You should be able to check ECAS with your Client ID and your parents can check it as well using their Client ID. Either way, it will show up the same information. Just be patient in seeing your parents' ECAS changed to "medical results have been received" coz it takes a while before they open our files and update ECAS.

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
Xbero said:
Hello to everyone,

I received a very confusing email from New Delhi which asks for the following in one email. My parents are Afghan and their principal residence is in Afghanistan currently visiting me in Canada.

I would greatly appreciate if you can share your experience if you have received a similar type of email and whether or not you did everything asked in this email

1. Application form IMM008 - I submitted this in Oct 2014 then received sponsorship approval
2. Schedule A - I submitted this in Oct 2014 then received sponsorship approval
3. Additional Family Information form IMM5406 - I submitted this in Oct 2014 then received sponsorship approval
4. Medical Examination - I have not submitted this yet. They indicated there is a letter in the email but there is nothing and the link doesn't work
5. Valid Email address
6. Original birth certificates establishing the relationship between you and your parents - I provided the copy in Oct 2014 - Plush they refer to Indian documents and we are not even from India
7. Parents marriage certificate - I provided this Oct 2014
8. Updated Police Clearance Certificates - I have not submitted this yet, but will do so soon
9. Copy of payment receipt for the Right of Permanent Residence Fee
10. 3 Updated Pictures for each person
11. Photocopy of original passports (Do not send your original passports at this time)
12. Complete the Non-Accompanying Adult Son/Daughter Additional Information Form - My parents have adult children who are not accompanying them to Canada, but they are not dependent, so I doubt we have to provide this.

Please provide some instructive feedback with your experience as to what really needs to be send to them because we have sent most of the items already. Also, I need to get the medical exam paper.

Thanks,
Hello Preet202, I just recieved the same email but the email says there are medical instructions attached but There was nothing attached with the email that pertained to medical. Can you please tell me if you recieved any attachments with your email? How did you go about getting the medical done? Please any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have sent 2 emails to Delhi office letting them know about the situation but have not got a reply yet. Thanks in advance.

preet202

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2010 (parents+3 dependents)
Doc's Request.
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
File Transfer...
28-04-2015
Med's Request
10-06-2015
Med's Done....
18-06-2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2015
jassyjeff said:
Hello Preet202, I just recieved the same email but the email says there are medical instructions attached but There was nothing attached with the email that pertained to medical. Can you please tell me if you recieved any attachments with your email? How did you go about getting the medical done? Please any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I have sent 2 emails to Delhi office letting them know about the situation but have not got a reply yet. Thanks in advance.
i also didn't get anything in the email about medical instructions but they mention about medical. i'm also waiting for some senior members can give us some advice about that, what to do next? did you send PCC last year?

networkjas

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
31 July 2014
AOR Received.
21 Nov 2014
File Transfer...
13 Oct 2015
Med's Request
22 Oct 2015
eric leon said:
can u tell me wht is special in ur case
Hi Eric,
I was being sarcastic that my case is special. Nothing Special. Its just frustrating they are taking so long.

jassyjeff

May 24, 2015
preet202 said:
i also didn't get anything in the email about medical instructions but they mention about medical. i'm also waiting for some senior members can give us some advice about that, what to do next? did you send PCC last year?
Hi preet202, thanks for replying. No I haven't sent pcc yet. I will gather all documents and send it together once I get an answer about the medical.