6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
Hi Syed,
I think u never checked your junk email sometimes u should :) anyway I am not sure if London CHC will give you extention for submittion of documents but try it, if you email NS and explain situation there might be a solution to it, why not you submitt new application it will take 3/4 weeks from NS asking for submittion of full documents to London, meanwhile get everything sorted which i assume you already have, and submit to london within a week. job done. this is just general idea. seniors to comment plz

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
i have a query that i have send all my original documents(Education & experence letters) to CHC Islamabad. In case i got a job somewhere in Middle East ( Saudia or UAE). There is a process to submit your degree after attestation from embassy and ministry of forigen affair and some other places. What will i do if i got offer from some Employer ?

I have photocopies for all the letters and Degrees. Can we ask CHC-ISB to return those documents and i will again send them the notorized copy of those documents ? or Whats the alternat solution for that.

Anyone who has faced similar situation please share your experience.

Regards,
Afaraz

BAHCAD

Jan 25, 2010
Hi,

I had submitted my full application to CHC London in March 2009 and have not received any response. Others with siimilar time lines please advise the status.

Thanks

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-03-2011(pspt submitted 09-04-2011)
VISA ISSUED...
09-05-2011 (passport received 17-05-2011)
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
BAHCAD said:
Hi,

I had submitted my full application to CHC London in March 2009 and have not received any response. Others with siimilar time lines please advise the status.

Thanks
You mean you have'nt received AOR from London with another file number? If you applied under the new rules, this seems very unusual. How did you send it to London? Were you able to track it if indeed CIC received it?

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
BAHCAD said:
I have received teh new AOR from London. However, have not received the medical or info request,
Well in that AOR letter from London I suppose it is written there that average processing time is 12 months and if nothing is heard from them after 8 months from that letter you should contact them. It's been 10 months now, I suggest you should send a status update through case specific inquiry. There are cases where medical forms were sent but were not received by the applicant.

S

shibuya

i got my ecas changed today to recd by visa office i had sent full application on 2nd dec 2009. by still no AOR NOR new file no.

saxena.sagar

Star Member
Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shibuya said:
i got my ecas changed today to recd by visa office i had sent full application on 2nd dec 2009. by still no AOR NOR new file no.
Hey shibuya.. we both have the same time lines... even my complete documents were received by london office of 3rd december and today my ecas status changed to Received by visa office.. no AOR no new file number from london yet.. keep in touch dude saxena.sagar @ gmail.com

Application filed- 01 aug 2009
documents requested-23 sept 2009
documents recvd by london office - 03 dec 2009
ecas status changed to recvd by visa office - 26 jan 2010
waiting.....

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Dear London applicants

As I promissed you that I will attach lodon-office's reply to my email. Today I got the reply but unfortunately it is not good. Anyway below I wrote my case details and the final reply as well. Any comments from you are more than welcomed. Also the follwoing paragraphs haved been copied from my new topic because I am really seeking help about my case

Hi Folks

I am london applicant (FSW1), my full documents have been sent on the 11th May and I received an AOR letter on the 21th May 2009 and I am waiting from this long without any letter or email requiring further documents, medical papers, or call for interview, although most of the London applicants that have timeline similar to mine have been received a request for passports.

I don't to want to make a long discussion. I sent a case-specific enquiry to London-office regarding missing any correspondence from London-office on the 30/9/2009 and they replied after one week that your status "Routine Background Check is ongoing", although I did not ask about my case status, I just about missing any correspondence during the postal strikes that was here in UK within that period.

Last week I sent a new case-specific enquiry regarding following the AOR instruction of contacting the CHC London if I did not get any correspondence after 8 months from the AOR letter. Today I received a shoked reply as follows:

"We sent a letter to you in July, 2009, requesting documents. If you have not received it please send your current mailing address so we can confirm we have the correct address.

Yours Sincerely,

PMB"

So now I am very frustrated as six months my case has been delayed for no reason and as a result for their fault and also I am afraid that they made decision depending on what they had from documents assuming that I did not send them further documents that may required.

Note: All the required documents have been sent to them in full pakage and all these documents are original and some of them are officially translated.

Please I am waiting for your reply to raise my spirits.

Cheers,

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
zaidkhalid said:
Dear London applicants

As I promissed you that I will attach lodon-office's reply to my email. Today I got the reply but unfortunately it is not good. Anyway below I wrote my case details and the final reply as well. Any comments from you are more than welcomed. Also the follwoing paragraphs haved been copied from my new topic because I am really seeking help about my case

Hi Folks

I am london applicant (FSW1), my full documents have been sent on the 11th May and I received an AOR letter on the 21th May 2009 and I am waiting from this long without any letter or email requiring further documents, medical papers, or call for interview, although most of the London applicants that have timeline similar to mine have been received a request for passports.

I don't to want to make a long discussion. I sent a case-specific enquiry to London-office regarding missing any correspondence from London-office on the 30/9/2009 and they replied after one week that your status "Routine Background Check is ongoing", although I did not ask about my case status, I just about missing any correspondence during the postal strikes that was here in UK within that period.

Last week I sent a new case-specific enquiry regarding following the AOR instruction of contacting the CHC London if I did not get any correspondence after 8 months from the AOR letter. Today I received a shoked reply as follows:

"We sent a letter to you in July, 2009, requesting documents. If you have not received it please send your current mailing address so we can confirm we have the correct address.

Yours Sincerely,

PMB"

So now I am very frustrated as six months my has been delayed for no reason and as a result for their fault and also I am afraid that they made decision depending on what they had from documents assuming that I did not send them further documents that may required.

Note: All the required documents have been sent to them in full pakage and all these documents are original and some of them are officially translated.

Cheers,
Now I am very worried with my case too Zaid. We have almost the same timelines, last November 2009, I sent them e mail through case specific inquiry asking if there was any correspondence sent to me after the AOR citing the postal strike in UK as the reason for my fears. I got a reply from them that nothing was sent since my AOR. With your case, I can say now that replies from case specific inquiries are not that reliable.

I ordered CAIPS last Dec 3, and unfortulately I have not received it yet though I am expecting it will arrive this week! So frustrating even with my CAIPS order, I get delays!

I can understand your frustration. But sometimes there are things that happens that are beyond our control. If the same thing will happen to me, I would send them another e mail and tell them about their reply in September. It was very misleading. The delay could have been avoided if the person who gave you the reply was doing his job well.

Lesson from your case.... I will monitor the progress of my application through CAIPS. Even if I will order it every month, I wouldnt care. People in London are no that efficient..!!!

aspire

Champion Member
Jul 13, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2009
File Transfer...
29-03-2009
Med's Request
21-01-2011
Med's Done....
17-02-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
26-06-2011
Zaid,
It was very clear in their e mail that they came to know that you never received the request for additional docs, the reason why they ask you for an updated address is that they will re send to you the request. They will not make any decisions because you have not complied to their request which you never received. Don't worry man, you will get this through...Wish you all the best...

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Hi Aspire

Thanks for your reply, I attached here their reply just to show that people in the CHC-London are not professional and as you said are not reliable. Just imagine 6 to seven months my case has been delayed for no reason just they did not send mails by recorded mails to avoid spending 3 pounds or maybe even 2 pounds and as a result they sent a letter that apprantly is lost.

I am really very frustrated for 7 months of my waiting.

Good Luck aspire and I hope your case will be in a route that is smoother than mine.

Cheers,
Zaid

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
zaidkhalid said:
Dear London applicants

Hi Folks

Yours Sincerely,

PMB"

So now I am very frustrated as six months my has been delayed for no reason and as a result for their fault and also I am afraid that they made decision depending on what they had from documents assuming that I did not send them further documents that may required.

Cheers,
Hi Zaid,
In your last paragraph you saying,
did u mean you sent them full documents, im sure you have saved the slip when you dispatched the documents, Royal mail, DHL check them and challange.

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Hi Romford

I sent all documents and I received the AOR letter but apparantly they wanted additional documents which are not listed in the list of the required papers.

Regards,
Zaid

gp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI zaidkhalid,
i know how frustrating it can be when the delay is for no logical reason..Hopefully ur file wud move fast now, when they receive the required documents.