+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 Pakistani applicants

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
CHC London hasn't issued any Doc Request to anyone since March 2010. What I personally believe that there systems are being changed from CAIPS to Global Case Mgmt Systems after which they'll be a good flow of doc update letters.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
ahmadtajwer said:
CHC London hasn't issued any Doc Request to anyone since March 2010. What I personally believe that there systems are being changed from CAIPS to Global Case Mgmt Systems after which they'll be a good flow of doc update letters.
You have the right to assume and believe in anything you want, the truth however is, even with whatever changes they make, they will still work @ their pace.
With all the changes they have made in the past, the result has always been longer queues, correct me if I am wrong. I mean it is just like many corporations, spending most of their time just doing "meetings and meetings" - with no effective results. People want to see results and not have to wait for years to know their fate.
Pardon me If I sound a bit too harsh.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
schwarzeradler said:
You have the right to assume and believe in anything you want, the truth however is, even with whatever changes they make, they will still work @ their pace.
With all the changes they have made in the past, the result has always been longer queues, correct me if I am wrong. I mean it is just like many corporations, spending most of their time just doing "meetings and meetings" - with no effective results. People want to see results and not have to wait for years to know their fate.
Pardon me If I sound a bit too harsh.
Exactly you are right, they work at their pace.

onestar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Has anyone got documents update letter after his file moved to London office, how much time it took?
When we the old applicants will get any good news :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

shezi

Mar 6, 2008
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear All

****I need attention pls from all fellows*****

I applied under old process like 8 feb 2008 under skilled worker immigtation,
at that time i was unmarried,now i am married how can i update my application?
and after update can i take spouse education points?

thanks

shezi

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
shezi said:
Dear All

thanks

shezi
Yes you can get points for your wife if she is regular graduate.You can add her in update letter

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
shezi said:
Dear All

thanks

shezi
shezi, email your CHC and let them know straight away that you are married now. When you'll send your updated docs then you'll put your wife's details in it and can claim points for her education as well.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Sorry Guys, but it look's to be bad News everywhere for the rest of the 2007 applicants. The Long wait continues. How far this is true, I do not know. But for your information, take a look at this---- H mm.... erm..... Time to move on and maybe forget about the Canadian Immigration thingy,

Quote:
"Hi, I'm a November 2007 applicant. My lawyer has met with senior canadian immigration officers a couple of days ago, he wrote me an email saying that they told him my application won't be due untill 2012 as post Feb 2008 applicants will take 100% of their time in 2011.... I thought I'd share this with you."

Source:
trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/574136207/chc-london-2007-applicants/page/4

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
schwarzeradler said:
Sorry Guys, but it look's to be bad News everywhere for the rest of the 2007 applicants. The Long wait continues. How far this is true, I do not know. But for your information, take a look at this---- H mm.... erm..... Time to move on and maybe forget about the Canadian Immigration thingy,

Quote:
"Hi, I'm a November 2007 applicant. My lawyer has met with senior canadian immigration officers a couple of days ago, he wrote me an email saying that they told him my application won't be due untill 2012 as post Feb 2008 applicants will take 100% of their time in 2011.... I thought I'd share this with you."

Source:
trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/574136207/chc-london-2007-applicants/page/4

this is how he goes on and replies to another question posed "nope they did not even ask for documents and ofcourse no medicals either...ya it is annoying news!!!" - in that case 2012 makes sense, as the applicant has not even sent the document updates

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
CanadianLove said:
this is how he goes on and replies to another question posed "nope they did not even ask for documents and ofcourse no medicals either...ya it is annoying news!!!" - in that case 2012 makes sense, as the applicant has not even sent the document updates
For you it might make sense, but for the applicant, and many more with the same time line, it doesn't. Simply because, he and these many more, are in possession of a letter which states that it will take b/w 42 - 48 Months, and obviously they applied to an office which states 44 Months as the average time line on their website. Yet, after waiting 39 months, he is being advised that he will have to wait till 2012 and that people who applied after him will be prioritized.
Of course, it is an annoying news, taking into consideration that others have been receiving document update letters within 2 -2.5 years (London in this case) of their application. And also, almost all of them have had their cases, either finalized or getting to be finalized within the 48 Months.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Agreed, but what you suggest we do about it?, you pointed out the issue at hand, what would you suggest the solution?

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
CanadianLove said:
Agreed, but what you suggest we do about it?, you pointed out the issue at hand, what would you suggest the solution?
Canadianlove,
Unlike us, You are more than half way through anyway. However, other than following and doing what this OP has suggested (see the link below), I doubt if there is anything me or you can do as Immigration in itself is not a right but "privilege".
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/br.eaking-news-for-2004-and-2005-cases-t62737.0.html;msg592674#msg592674

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear, At moment there is no news regarding backlog cases ,but somebody told me
that CHC London has stopped all fast track applicant cases process until backlog will not clear. There are also few person whose medical has expired due to delay.