+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 applicants to CHC in London. Has anybody received PR visa ? lets share.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Well Mirza, looks are you are ahead of the lot, I hope the rest of us 2007 also get their Med Req. soon inshallah
do keep this thread alive...

...and we wait, like we always do

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Well Canadian Love,

Thank you for the good wishes and I also hope it comes through, Inshallah. But I have a child with DS, so although I should have been more relaxed after medicals, I am still pretty anxious, but Allah Kareem.

besho

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/04/2007
Med's Done....
11/09/2009
Passport Req..
01/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
19/07/2010
LANDED..........
26/07/2010
Hello guys,

What is the maximum waiting time after doing the medicals? I’ve sent my medicals on 11/09/2009. It’s been more than 8 months since then. Is this normal? Should I be worried? I wrote them so many times but I got no reply. Plz advice

iCanadaBound

Apr 18, 2010
According to trackit.com, it shouldnt take that long, shoot them an email or try order CAIPS NOTES

also try seniors, this is my suggestion only

mehpk

Nov 2, 2007
Bahrain
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends

I am joining this group today, I applied to CHC London, and my AOR is of Nov, 2007, still waiting for the update letter....

cheers

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
welcome Mehpk, we will try to keep this thread alive, and pray we all are settled in Ca with the begining of the new year

mirza897

Apr 4, 2010
Besho,

I strongly suggest that you send them an e-mail and also get a CAIPS report. 8 months is just too long from any angle. and let us keep this thread alive!

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Looks like the waiting period can happen at any point of the application process, you can be waiting for a long time for the Docs Request to come,.. then after you sent in your docs, the rest are quite fast,...

Or you could have received the Docs Request quite fast after the AOR, then up to Meds also quite fast, then suddenly after the Med Report goes in,... you need to wait for many months again,....

Lol,... I guessed there is nothing else that can be done except to be patient,... for even if you should get the Docs Request today, and you send in all your docs tomorrow,... you might still need to wait for a long time for the Med Check Req to come,... or perhaps further docs request,... lol,...

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear FrenchAsian, one more Q while you're at it, i sent my docs and then after 5 months, they came back requesting additional dox
does it means again i wait 3- 5 mos?, also, during that period they could have rejected my case, right?? did i passed the IA(initial assesment)?
by the way, i did placed an order for CAIPS yesterday, lets see.........

to tell you the truth, i dont know about ppl in this thread but ive been waiting since 2007 man, frustrated would be the word
and God forbid, after all this one receives news about rejection, i dont know how one would manage, after so much $, time, and
a good part of ones life invested in this. Help me out here brother...

regards,

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Dear CanadianLove,

I have been thinking about the reply that I should put forth to you,... really am not sure what's the best way to reply,... only thing I can say would be we do not have the bargaining power here,.. the cards are all in their hands, and if they say we wait, then we will have to,.... unless of course, you wish to pursue another way of going in.

Otherwise, why don't you do something that will enhance your chances of survival later after you are there,... eg picking-up French, earning more money now and storing it away for the future, or even try applying for jobs in Canada now,... you can also read-up more about the country and select the city that you would like to stay in,...

As for waiting after the additional documents, now choice there too, I guessed,.....

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Dear FrenchAsian,

Thanks for the reply, we should keep the postings comming.

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
CanadianLove said:
Dear FrenchAsian,

Thanks for the reply, we should keep the postings comming.
You're welcome,... Canadian,... and do update this thread when new things happen at your side,...

besho

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/04/2007
Med's Done....
11/09/2009
Passport Req..
01/07/2010
VISA ISSUED...
19/07/2010
LANDED..........
26/07/2010
Thanks guys

I have just got this e-mail for CHC - London

" We are currently awaiting results of routine background checks. We will notify you once complete."

It's been more than 8 months since I sent my medicals. What do you think guys? Is there any hope? plz advice

besho

FrenchAsian

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
besho said:
Thanks guys

I have just got this e-mail for CHC - London

" We are currently awaiting results of routine background checks. We will notify you once complete."

It's been more than 8 months since I sent my medicals. What do you think guys? Is there any hope? plz advice

besho
Hmm, what I can read from the above is the background is still going-on even after the medicals have been approved. I would assume the background checks are after the submission of documents. But if documents submitted have not checked-out fine, why would CHC ask for the applicant's medicals ?

Could the CHC have 'jumped forward' ?

Another possibility could be the background checks are for the applicant's medical report,... perhaps the panel clinic gave a vague or unusual report to the CHC, and this medical report is not good enough without further investigations against it,....

Yes, provide the timeline too for us to deliberate further,....