Nomination.....
Sep 2012
AOR Received.
Waiting...
Med's Request
Waiting...
xaxar said:
@ Sep 06
Well I am a Civil and Mining Engineer living and working in Australia right now. I changed my address since I sent my docs to Warsaw and I sent them my new address for couple of times but they didnt change it through the online system. I recon that my application is still on hold until they finalize earlier applicants cause I beilive there are still lots of applicant from 2005 and 2006 without any news from Warsaw. Another thing that all of us have to consider is that 68 months. Thats why January 2006 applicant got their medical or their BFD is in this year. So dont worry and live life happily you will all get your visa by then.
Dont forget they sent our files to Warsaw to expedite otherwise in Damascus it might took even more than 70 months.
Thanks Xaxar :)
I sent them my new address with my updated documents, they updated it in their site after two months but they didn't evaluate my points...

06applicant

Apr 22, 2011
I still hold on to the 68-month hope, but I am afraid it's only statistical. It tells us what happened, not what will happen.

However, I do think that the updates are valid for a year from the date of them receiving them. I think med requests shall roll out to everyone within a year of the date of their updates. If your updates were received Oct 2010, you will get your meds by Oct 2011. I think they are gonna stall to the last minute to buy some time because they also have to deal with the caps.

Since not a whole lot of 2006 applicants (even January ones) have not received meds yet, I hope mine was not sent by mistake. Hope you guys get good news soon.

xaxar said:
@ Sep 06

Well I am a Civil and Mining Engineer living and working in Australia right now. I changed my address since I sent my docs to Warsaw and I sent them my new address for couple of times but they didnt change it through the online system. I recon that my application is still on hold until they finalize earlier applicants cause I beilive there are still lots of applicant from 2005 and 2006 without any news from Warsaw. Another thing that all of us have to consider is that 68 months. Thats why January 2006 applicant got their medical or their BFD is in this year. So dont worry and live life happily you will all get your visa by then.

Dont forget they sent our files to Warsaw to expedite otherwise in Damascus it might took even more than 70 months.

fadishek

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2004
Doc's Request.
20-7-2009
File Transfer...
16-06-2009
Med's Request
19-10-2010
Med's Done....
27-10-2010
Passport Req..
27-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2011
Dear all,
I've been a regular reader for this thread for a long time and realized that most of you people are very nervous and worried. The CHC process for applications is taking what it needs of time and we have nothing to do about it to accelerate the process. I've been asked too many times how did I hold on standing for all that 7 whole years. The answer simply is keep going on with your life and don't bother your self by thinking about issues you have no power to control them. Do what you have to do about required dox, relax and keep moving forward with your life.
And as I always say "Luck is like ketchup bottle, lot of hits and chackes without any drop, then suddenly it flodds all over your dish!"

BR
Fadi

06applicant

Apr 22, 2011
I agree that's the ideal thing to do, but like it's been pointed out, it's easy to do, but very hard to apply, especially when we are so close and we know it....

Anyways, congrats man! Enjoy your life in Canada!

fadishek said:
Dear all,
I've been a regular reader for this thread for a long time and realized that most of you people are very nervous and worried. The CHC process for applications is taking what it needs of time and we have nothing to do about it to accelerate the process. I've been asked too many times how did I hold on standing for all that 7 whole years. The answer simply is keep going on with your life and don't bother your self by thinking about issues you have no power to control them. Do what you have to do about required dox, relax and keep moving forward with your life.
And as I always say "Luck is like ketchup bottle, lot of hits and chackes without any drop, then suddenly it flodds all over your dish!"

BR
Fadi

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question for those who received their medicals: is your passport number/details stated on the forms?

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
I am totally agree with fadi, people dont even bother urself with your immigration file, they will call you when ur turn come. just live ur usual and normal life. otherwise, you wont achieve anything during ur waiting time.
it is just an advise, you guys can take or leave.

BR

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
Fadi,

Your suggestion is a bitter pill that most people are not willing to take but nothing can be more factual.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
fadishek said:
Dear all,

BR
Fadi

After readeing Mot and LeEmperor's comments on your comment I change my reply, just do a search on Lebanese war, wars, unrest, death, explosions, or here http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images;_ylt=A0PDoX2zfwxOxjgAANmJzbkF?p=lebanese+massacre&fr=yfp-t-701&ei=utf-8&x=wrt
so Lebanon STOLE my childhood and youth, I am only trying to save the childhood of my children, wait all you want anyway for me I am already in Canada on a temp visa and I am only leaving in handcuffs and then I will go anywhere but Lebanon. these Canadians treat their dogs better than our country leaders treat us.

mot

Nov 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
av
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done. 7.5 overall
youskal

Thanks. I am a 2006 applicant as well but my VO is accra. Realistically, I believe I will get visa by 2013 but I am moving on with my life and preparing for my stay in Canada by doing I consider necessary to make it worth my while.

All the best people

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
fadishek said:
Dear all,

BR
Fadi

Thanks fadi
But it is worthy after all ?? six years is so long time

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,

really what is going wrong with warsaw, just a 2006 applicant has got the medical just like a torture for the rest by giving them hope. everybody is asking me what happened to my file.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
warsaw is still much better than Damascus. I don't know if they will ever work on my application! or if the embassy is open to business anyway...