+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
DEAR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I HAVE BEEN REALLY FRUSTRATED LATELY THAT I WAS NOT VISITING MY OWN THREAD, AND ALSO NOT VISITNG THE DISCUSSION BOARD AT ALL.

RIWA THANKS FOR THE PING

I CANNOT BELEIVE MY EYES, MY ECAS SAYS MY FILE WAS ALSO TRANSFERRED, FINALLY , FINALY, MY APPLICATION WAS TOUCHED, IT WAS REALLY TOUCHED BY THE HANDS OF CHC, SO THAT THEY CAN TRANSFER IT TO WARSAW, THIS IS THE FIRST EVER ACTIVITY SINCE 2006.

Dam2006 YOU WERE RIGHT, WE SHOULD HEAR SOMETHING BY JUNE/JULY.

DEAR ALL, CONGRATS, GOOD LUCK, KEEP POSTING, WELCOME TO NEW COMERS TO THE THREAD......

YOUR BUDDY, YOUSKAL.

riwa1234

Feb 7, 2010
May all your dreams become true. We have all been waiting for a long time so let's wish a happy ending for all of us. Congratulations Youskal.
BR

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
police clearance certificate

hi everybody,
I lived in USA 29 years ago for four years. Do I need to get police ceritificate from USA.

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
my file was transferred to warsaw?!?!?!!? :eek:

what is my relation to warsaw??? very strange??

what does that mean? damascus office is not responsible for my case any more???

i applied in april 2006..

greetings

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems many of the old applicants' file sra being transferred to Warsaw. It is believed it is a good sign and means your file is finally getting close to the end of immigration journey! ;-)

theone said:
my file was transferred to warsaw?!?!?!!? :eek:

what is my relation to warsaw??? very strange??

what does that mean? damascus office is not responsible for my case any more???

i applied in april 2006..

greetings

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi All,

Hos: Yes

theone and all: Transferring applications from Damascus to Warsaw is a standard procedure being done by CHC since 2004, its a way to balance the load and get some slack to Damascus, its very normal and not related to anything in particular.

BR

Youskal

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Youskal,
Is it done also for new applicants or does it just apply to applicants from the years 2007 or earlier?
I haven't heard of any applicant in the fast track system whose file has been transferred to Warsaw. Have you?

youskal said:
Hi All,

Hos: Yes

theone and all: Transferring applications from Damascus to Warsaw is a standard procedure being done by CHC since 2004, its a way to balance the load and get some slack to Damascus, its very normal and not related to anything in particular.

BR

Youskal

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hi mbastudies.

Yes its for old applicants only.

They are tyring to level up all the embassies.

For example (OLD APPLICANTS/OLD RULES): London CHC have reached and started working on 2007 applicants, whereas Damascus are still on 2004, 2005, and 2006 applicants.

Now Damascus has the 2004 batch of Damascus, and Warsaw have the batch of 2005 and 2006 of Damascus.

Its their approach to finish all OLD RULES APPLICANTS, they just want to clean their pipeline of all old applicants.

Too bad this approach didn't really decrease the timeline for us Damascus office applicants, we will probably end up waiting for 60+ months average timeline.

New Rules Applicants had the benefit of CIC starting to study their applicantions from Day one in parallel with Old Rule applicants.

BR

Youskal

rezaamiran

Apr 29, 2010
Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw,Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sep,2009
AOR Received.
Aug,2005
IELTS Request
Dec,2009
File Transfer...
June,2009
Med's Request
22-04-2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2010
hi Marjan,
I am an old applicant from 2005 Damascus,which trnsfered to Warsaw,and send update docs in Dec,2009.since then no news.
good luck

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Youskal for your complete explanation. :) I didn't know about it.

youskal said:
Hi mbastudies.

Yes its for old applicants only.

They are tyring to level up all the embassies.

For example (OLD APPLICANTS/OLD RULES): London CHC have reached and started working on 2007 applicants, whereas Damascus are still on 2004, 2005, and 2006 applicants.

Now Damascus has the 2004 batch of Damascus, and Warsaw have the batch of 2005 and 2006 of Damascus.

Its their approach to finish all OLD RULES APPLICANTS, they just want to clean their pipeline of all old applicants.

Too bad this approach didn't really decrease the timeline for us Damascus office applicants, we will probably end up waiting for 60+ months average timeline.

New Rules Applicants had the benefit of CIC starting to study their applicantions from Day one in parallel with Old Rule applicants.

BR

Youskal

riwa1234

Feb 7, 2010
Hi Ali,
When did your friend submit his update of documents? Does have a consultant?
thanks for this nice news. giving some hope!!!

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all friends,
I have good new for 2005 applicants,
one of my friend has just received an e-mail form Warsaw office for paying the right of permanent resident fee and submitting his passport for visa.
this is his time lines:
started the immigration process June 2005
transferred to Warsaw office June 2009
Update letter end of October 2009
received medical forms first of May 2010
received mentioned letter 18th of May 2010

pretty fast for the last part !!!

here is the question: Is there any body here know how he can pay the right of permanent resident fee from Iran to Warsaw office in Poland?