Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
anyone applied under the old system .. why the heck they r takin a lot of time

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
dopeboyz said:
anyone applied under the old system .. why the heck they r takin a lot of time
Unfortunately nobody seems to know exactly what the heck is going on with all these old applicant cases. Almost all the answers you get seem to be based on assumptions.
Boy-o-boy, you have been waiting for over 7 years and are still look forward to immigrate. Respect!!!

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
schwarzeradler said:
Unfortunately nobody seems to know exactly what the heck is going on with all these old applicant cases. Almost all the answers you get seem to be based on assumptions.
Boy-o-boy, you have been waiting for over 7 years and are still look forward to immigrate. Respect!!!
hes not alone am 2005

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
schwarzeradler said:
Badmus, Omo Iya. E pele o. Na Wa o. Bawo nikan ni Naija. I see say you too dey wait. Hat's off for you too.
no be small wait men, infact I don tire

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Badmus said:
no be small wait men, infact I don tire
Me too. I dey wait since 2007 and not a single correspondence from dem. I don dey even plan to write dem say, this one don do me, and i look like say God no want me to go there. make dem give back my kudi. Ah wetin.

Badmus

Star Member
Sep 28, 2005
Canada
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2005
LANDED..........
July '19
schwarzeradler said:
Me too. I dey wait since 2007 and not a single correspondence from dem. I don dey even plan to write dem say, this one don do me, and i look like say God no want me to go there. make dem give back my kudi. Ah wetin.
Ore by now ur money go don go final. I believe say they must have wrote you to tell them whether you want to continue. If that has happened then sorry o you can get a refund again.

mdmm

Aug 24, 2009
Re: 2007 applicants

Brothers and sisters.
This thread is an excellent thred to help all of us.
I saw a reply above that it is taking 58 months at London UK, center for Pakistanis who applied in Pakistan
.Did that mean total time from the date applied or it will take an other 58 months from the date they received at London,UK ?
Reasons. My two brothers, have been waiting for 48 months.But my relative in Pakistan has been waiting since 62 months.His case to London from Pakistan was moved in Sept-2010.Kindly explain the situation.
Please tell me in what situation they send interview calls to some and donot send interview call to some others??
From your conversation ,
I concluded that,
1- Case is forwarded from Pakistan to London
2- First letter from UK to Pakistan for documents,
4- second letter for Medicals if documents are ok,
5- will ask for corrections or will send a canadian visa.[/b

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Badmus said:
Ore by now ur money go don go final. I believe say they must have wrote you to tell them whether you want to continue. If that has happened then sorry o you can get a refund again.
Badmus, No. They will still refund you if you choose to withdraw your application. They could not have started processing your application when they have not actually asked for update. It is when they ask for documents and you supply same that they will begin processing your appluication and at that time you can not claim refund.

Recall that they have said no procees will occur in your application until about xxxx months.

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Right said:
Badmus, No. They will still refund you if you choose to withdraw your application. They could not have started processing your application when they have not actually asked for update. It is when they ask for documents and you supply same that they will begin processing your appluication and at that time you can not claim refund.

Recall that they have said no procees will occur in your application until about xxxx months.
Right,
This is the issue in the whole thing. Some people say no refund after that letter and some de say since they have not requested the documents to process, then processing has not started (which in fact is more sensible and logical). Infact I wrote them to enquire - No Reply. But slowly slowly like many others me too don tire and want to continue where I dey.
My buroder! Man no dey get young daily o. Even the "omo kekere" in the household don dey play football in "under9" club ,not talk of him buroder for under11, so di whole thing just be like wuruwuru without answer (LOL).

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
schwarzeradler said:
It should be respected as after waiting 72 months one
has no other option like me.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
In which category u applied previously?

dopeboyz

Star Member
Oct 13, 2010
Visa Office......
chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7 BANDS
are they even serious abt the cases .hw much more time they need it's already been 7 long years

andreagail999

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Feb 2011
Doc's Request.
PER email received : 24th March 2011
Nomination.....
RBVO: 16th April 2011
AOR Received.
Never received till date
File Transfer...
In Process : 13th June 2011
Med's Request
19th July 2011
Med's Done....
20th August 2011, Medicals received line added in e-cas: 18th sep 2011
Interview........
Waived but have to get RCMP cert, which took almost 3 months
Passport Req..
1st march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
15th march 2012
LANDED..........
30th June 2012
Hi everyone,

I am a June 2005 applicant, no correspondence at from anyone however 2 months ago I reapplied with the new system

Cheers