+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 weeks less for 2 year work experience, got ITA, should I proceed or decline?

mukulabd

Oct 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
downinglee said:
"Under section A11.2, an officer may not issue a visa to an applicant who did not or does not meet the Express Entry minimum entry criteria (MEC) or did not or does not possess the qualifications for which they received their CRS score at the time when

the Invitation to Apply (ITA) was issued; or
the e-APR was received by IRCC."

Means I have to fulfill both condition?
It is kind of lame when they say 'date of ITA or eAPR', considering the fact that these two dates can be 90 days apart.

thejkhan

Jun 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cann2017 said:
Thanks for the reply
I got points for 3 years or more in my ee profile.
but because of last 10 year frame, it is reducing and currently i am not working in the same job category.
i got ITA on march 1st and i have 3 years and one month experience, but if i submit e-APR after march , then my experience is only 3 yrs.
Is that ok
Please advice
Well everyone agrees that you must meet the cutoff score at the time of eAPR. So if at the time of eAPR you no longer get points for 3 years of experience and that takes you below the cutoff score for your round, you're not eligible anymore.

Cann2017

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
thejkhan said:
Well everyone agrees that you must meet the cutoff score at the time of eAPR. So if at the time of eAPR you no longer get points for 3 years of experience and that takes you below the cutoff score for your round, you're not eligible anymore.
thank you