+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier service - VISA Stamping

prince2825

Jan 6, 2021
Hi All,
After getting back my passport from the 2 way courier service, I noticed that there is no VISA stamped in the passport and also the 2 photographs have been returned as it is. The below message is being flashed when I check the status online. Has this happened with anyone. What might be the probable reason for the same?

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is undelivered and has been received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI. Please contact the VAC helpline number at the earliest.
please find your tracking id no.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and awb no.xxxxxxxxx for further tracking.

Arjun.Nandakumar

Apr 13, 2019
Hi All,
After getting back my passport from the 2 way courier service, I noticed that there is no VISA stamped in the passport and also the 2 photographs have been returned as it is. The below message is being flashed when I check the status online. Has this happened with anyone. What might be the probable reason for the same?

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is undelivered and has been received back at the Canada Visa Application Centre, NEW DELHI. Please contact the VAC helpline number at the earliest.
please find your tracking id no.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and awb no.xxxxxxxxx for further tracking.
im facing the same issue

goofy123

Aug 14, 2021
Hi,
Was this resolved and are photographs mandatory for visitor visa? The PPR just mentions 2 items: the PPR letter and the passport itself. Please help.