+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 type of sponsorship

I cant stay in canada and applie for a work visa but i will have to wait a few months up to year before i am a aproved + it cost me more because i can applie for a work permit so i can stay in canada i cant return to the states till a year or year half on this visa though.

Or

I can applie outside of canada and wait sooner to get my applican from 2 months to a 6 months possibly a year if my information isnt collected right. depending what hapens.. I can visit canada and return to states when i wish on this visa

I belive i have this information right if someone can help me please let me know.. This is urgent and i am planing on geting married in a month and appling for resedenty but i am not sure what rout would be better i am from the USA and my soon to be wife is from canada.?

ThirstyDeer

Star Member
Feb 10, 2008
My wife and I personally chose the outside method. It is much quicker to get it all done in months instead of years. Being in the USA, an outside application shouldn't take you that long. I think an average case takes about 3 months or so for approval (if processed via Buffalo).