+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 PNP approvals

fliyingkim

Dec 11, 2011
hi everyone,

recently, i got 2 nominations from 2 different provinces. what should i do? withdraw one of them? If I use one of them and do not use the 2nd and let the 2nd expire, is it okay? the reason to apply 2 is that there is no assurance i can get either of them when started to apply at the beginning. Any thoughts?

sacrified

Dec 11, 2011
Respected Sir,

How you have got 2 Approvals. Will u please let me know about it step by step.
I am also applying through PNP but don't know how to get job offer from Canada.

My email is is hamad.mohsin76@gmail.com

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is ok to let one of them expire. Just don't try to apply using both of them :)

Also keep in mind that as a PNP applicant, you have signed a document stating it to be your intention to settle in the province that nominated you. You should preferably land in that province or have a flight taking you there shortly after your landing. If you land elsewhere and the immigration officer feels like you might not intend to settle in that province, they can notify your PNP to check up on you and they do and find that you have not settled in that province, they can report you for misrepresentation and you can lose your PR.

fliyingkim

Dec 11, 2011
Leon said:
It is ok to let one of them expire. Just don't try to apply using both of them :)

Also keep in mind that as a PNP applicant, you have signed a document stating it to be your intention to settle in the province that nominated you. You should preferably land in that province or have a flight taking you there shortly after your landing. If you land elsewhere and the immigration officer feels like you might not intend to settle in that province, they can notify your PNP to check up on you and they do and find that you have not settled in that province, they can report you for misrepresentation and you can lose your PR.
your advice is important, i will remember.