+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 months at ip2

Narin

Mar 3, 2018
hi. I am stuck for two months at ip2. Additioanl document shows still reviewing. Aor -september20. Additional doc provided on 20th october. Why ip2 so long? Any suggestions???

SureshMatthew

Mar 5, 2018
If i may ask, when did your status moved to IP2, the reason I ask is that

Prior to February 27, 2018, people were getting a Passport Request e-mail and/or RPRF payment request within 24 hours to 7 days from the time they moved to IP2. Now it seems like after Feb 27, 2018, IRCC Canada has changed updated their system to make the processing more transparent (as per their tweet in their official twitter account). My two cents after reading their update is that, this IP2 now means that the background check by a VO has just started or about to start, and could take at least a month in the best case scenario to receive a Passport request e-mail and/or RPRF payment request. Note, this is just my view from hearing that a lot of people moved to your status (IP2) after Feb 27.

martin89

Feb 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
hi. I am stuck for two months at ip2. Additioanl document shows still reviewing. Aor -september20. Additional doc provided on 20th october. Why ip2 so long? Any suggestions???
I have been in Ip2 since january 13, I emailed my visa office Ottawa whether I missed any emails. They replied I haven't missed any communication and still waiting for visa officers final approval. Those were the words I got back. Hopefully our applications get final approval fast.
In Gods grace