+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 diff programs of 8 mnths with a break btwen thm does wrk permit gets affected

elsmen

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
hi guys,
I was told by my friend that after i complete my 1 year of program (2 semesters and 44 credits) i cant take a fall break to start another program,i have to start another program as soon as i complete the first, and if i took a break there would be problems to get 3 years works permit, is that true??? and how many credits and months do i need to get 3 years work permit ,cos the course has only 2 semesters 4 months each is that counted as 1 year program or just 8 months :-\

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

elsmen said:
hi guys,
I was told by my friend that after i complete my 1 year of program (2 semesters and 44 credits) i cant take a fall break to start another program,i have to start another program as soon as i complete the first, and if i took a break there would be problems to get 3 years works permit, is that true??? and how many credits and months do i need to get 3 years work permit ,cos the course has only 2 semesters 4 months each is that counted as 1 year program or just 8 months :-\

1. Gap between 2 programs must not be more than 2 years.

elsmen

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
thanks J5M
1. but wat about the credits buddy ? how much do we need. &
2. there are 2 semesters 4 months each, so is it considered 8 months or 1 year??