+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 BVLs for student, 1 BVL for spouse and no decision!

ruchirm

Sep 12, 2020
Hey folks,

I applied for Study permit and SOWP together on 2nd Aug 2021 from Delhi, India. My medical got updated on 27th Aug and since then there has been no movement on my and my spouse's files. However, on 1st Oct, we both got BVLs, I got 2 correspondence letters( BVL) with exactly the same info, my review got started, my wife's medicals got updated, her review got started and she received 1 correspondence letter (BVL). We havent received any decision yet. Anyone in the same situation or was in the same situation? Any trends on decision seen in the past with similar situation? Any input will be helpful!

Jagjit2019

Feb 5, 2019
India
Your outcome is probably positive as the refusal mostly comes along with BVL but in your case the application is moving forward after BVL.
Stay positive.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Hey folks,

I applied for Study permit and SOWP together on 2nd Aug 2021 from Delhi, India. My medical got updated on 27th Aug and since then there has been no movement on my and my spouse's files. However, on 1st Oct, we both got BVLs, I got 2 correspondence letters( BVL) with exactly the same info, my review got started, my wife's medicals got updated, her review got started and she received 1 correspondence letter (BVL). We havent received any decision yet. Anyone in the same situation or was in the same situation? Any trends on decision seen in the past with similar situation? Any input will be helpful!
Give it like one week

yash15601

Jun 16, 2022
Hey folks,

Got visa?
I also got 2 bvl