+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15k CAD for a diploma program..is it even worth it?

FatimaMah93

Oct 12, 2016
So Im in a bit of a pickle. I got accepted into two colleges for an Advanced diploma, but Im just wondering if its really even worth the 15k CAD per year..considering its just a degree and is offered at around 2k CAD for domestic students..thoughts anyone ?

canada11

Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jul-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-Jul-2015
LANDED..........
15-Sep-2015
Which College?
Diploma of what ?

garyastudent

Sep 3, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FatimaMah93 said:
So Im in a bit of a pickle. I got accepted into two colleges for an Advanced diploma, but Im just wondering if its really even worth the 15k CAD per year..considering its just a degree and is offered at around 2k CAD for domestic students..thoughts anyone ?
First of all it wont be 2K it will be around 5K (+- 0.5K) for Domestic Students, Also it all depends what are you aiming for or what do you want to achieve out of it....

talhaixlam

Aug 5, 2016
Lahore, Pakistan.
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
IELTS Request
Already done - 7.0 Band DECEMBER 2015
FatimaMah93 said:
If you are going as an international student then your tuition fee must be more than the canadian citizen. International education is expensive than the domestic level in almost every country. And if you get education in some country as an international student then it will enable you to get work permit in that country on base of your education your got from there and then eventually if you want to settle in that country you can apply for permanent residence and your fees will be considered as equal to the domestic student if you got permanent residence. Its all about the goal you want to achieve in your life.

FatimaMah93

Oct 12, 2016
garyastudent said:
First of all it wont be 2K it will be around 5K (+- 0.5K) for Domestic Students, Also it all depends what are you aiming for or what do you want to achieve out of it....
Guess it depends on what college/uni and program you do. I have a friend in Canada who pay around 2k for the year

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
FatimaMah93 said:
15k cad per year is even less than compared to my program which costs more than 20k/year,

So it depends on college or program ,not a big deal