+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15 Year Travel History

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHC has requested to submit history of travel for last 15 years for Principal and Spouse.

Can someone share the format to be submitted?
Do you also mentioned Transit stamped on your passports?

Thanks,
MJM

rupeshhari

VIP Member
Sep 15, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2008 to CIO
Doc's Request.
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Feb 2009 from VO
IELTS Request
Didn't do IELTS.
File Transfer...
Not transfered to regional office.
Med's Request
July 2010 with RPRF and another PCC.
Med's Done....
Meds - September 2010. PCC - Late Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Early November 2010
VISA ISSUED...
December 2010 - Exactly days shy of 2 years since I sent in my application to CIO.
LANDED..........
Why do they ask for travel history?

I would do the date you arrived in a country, date you left the country, the name of the country, reason for visit.

If you think they need further information, then add more columns like where you stayed during those visits.

I didn't have to do this yet, but this is what I would do if i was asked.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

yes the dates of departures from home country and visited country can be noted, page by page from your passport(s). Just mention the purpose of travel Ex: tourist, pilgrimage, treatment, education, employment or what ever it may be. The trasit countries are not to be added because you have only a halt and are not entering that country. After copying all dates from the passport(s), a chronological statement can be prepared.

That is what I did for me and my wife. There was no further querry.

afaraz

Star Member
Jun 30, 2009
Karachi - Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2009
Doc's Request.
07-10-2009
File Transfer...
14-10-2009
wilson said:
Hi,

yes the dates of departures from home country and visited country can be noted, page by page from your passport(s). Just mention the purpose of travel Ex: tourist, pilgrimage, treatment, education, employment or what ever it may be. The trasit countries are not to be added because you have only a halt and are not entering that country. After copying all dates from the passport(s), a chronological statement can be prepared.

That is what I did for me and my wife. There was no further querry.
When do they ask for the Travel history? In what circumstances this history is required.

Regards,

Afaraz

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
I agree with rupeshhari. And you can also attach a photocopy of all pages of ur Passport to clarify it further.

mjm

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RUP: Thanks... Well, CHC asks Travel History for Security Checks (that's my understanding)...

Wilson: Yes, that's what I have started in MS Excel File.. noting all stamps and arranging them in a way that shows logical movement from place to place

afaraz: Well, they have asked this with Medical Forms... I feel like it is one of the document they require to complete security checks for countries visited in addition to which you lived in...

MSMirza: I am not sure if someone attaches copies of Full Passports... Can someone comment?

Thanks,
MJM