+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15 Months passed and no news about my CEC PR yet

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
Winterfox said:
Na dude no MR nothing at all.
I went to the local MP .. but he was similar to USELESS .. lol
Oh crap, if you waited for 15 months without any requests/updates then I don't how much longer I have to wait. I'm a May 2013 applicant and still haven't received my medicals. Got the same standard reply when I email CIC .....useless.

CEC_NOV_PR

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
Med's Done....
20-06-2014
Passport Req..
25-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2014
Winterfox said:
Yes the gcms notes said so for January but I spoke to a lawyer friend who said that was the first eye check and the second vo would have already reviewed it long back and rejected it...but there's no news so far
What was the eligibility status as per GCMS notes? And was there any special comments by VO?

Can you also pls share what is status as per ECAS..

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
CEC_NOV_PR said:
What was the eligibility status as per GCMS notes? And was there any special comments by VO?

Can you also pls share what is status as per ECAS..
ECas is application received
I think first VO commented saying duties arent in line with NOC duties .. but then lets all agree .. when has anybodys duty ever been word to word with the NOC code they have? If that was the case all of us would have a 100% ... and overall my job listed for PR were both NOC A and B and A was well skilled so was B.. and this note i read in Feb in my GCMS notes .. and then it was written will be forwarded to second VO for check. thats all

ferna

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2013
AOR Received.
24-06-2013
Med's Request
24-01-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2014
Passport Req..
18-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014 (before I got the PPR!!)
LANDED..........
01-03-2014
Winterfox said:
I think first VO commented saying duties arent in line with NOC duties .. but then lets all agree .. when has anybodys duty ever been word to word with the NOC code they have? If that was the case all of us would have a 100% ... and overall my job listed for PR were both NOC A and B and A was well skilled so was B.. and this note i read in Feb in my GCMS notes .. and then it was written will be forwarded to second VO for check. thats all
My HR manager did not know what to write in the letter, so I sent her duties from the website. And then when ordered my GCMS notes, I found that first VO wrote there all duties are copied from website and there is no more details! Then sent it to second VO for review. And second VO noted there that everything looks good and eligibility is passed. So it is all based on their opinions. Hopefully in your case, same as mine, second VO is a much more reasonable person!

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
ferna said:
My HR manager did not know what to write in the letter, so I sent her duties from the website. And then when ordered my GCMS notes, I found that first VO wrote there all duties are copied from website and there is no more details! Then sent it to second VO for review. And second VO noted there that everything looks good and eligibility is passed. So it is all based on their opinions. Hopefully in your case, same as mine, second VO is a much more reasonable person!
Hope so mate .. ive totally stopped thinking about it

sathya10

May 8, 2012
Winterfox said:
Few of things are not very transparent and don't have the right process.
hope everything goes well and best of luck.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
sathya10 said:
Few of things are not very transparent and don't have the right process.
hope everything goes well and best of luck.
Thanks Sathya .. hope i get insaaf ..lol ehehe

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
joshm said:
Oh crap, if you waited for 15 months without any requests/updates then I don't how much longer I have to wait. I'm a May 2013 applicant and still haven't received my medicals. Got the same standard reply when I email CIC .....useless.
Josh yo .. did u hear anything from CIC yet ?

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
And I spoke to my MP today .. he said he will call CIC on Friday next week (damn it tuff to get hold of politicians) lol

BigBee

Oct 10, 2013
Winterfox said:
And I spoke to my MP today .. he said he will call CIC on Friday next week (damn it tuff to get hold of politicians) lol
Personally, I feel that asking information through the MP office is useless and possibly delays our application processing as well. Your case is one of those cases which take extraordinarily more time than the average processing time (mine took 16 months as well)

Good luck and hang on....

- B

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
Winterfox said:
i also have same waiting time ....mo news from cic since last April 2013