+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

13th May ielts exam

meg1105

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks Meg.. If you have taken the exam in Singapore.. Can we discuss some answers? wanted to know the answers for

1. Transport for Green Island (Frankly I could not understand and was not focused that time)

I can't remember the particular order.
Rose(not sure if this is in this section or section 2)
50(not sure if this is in this section or section 2)
Monday 11th
Thursday 14th
University Drive

Then the items to be transported. I cannot remember the exact choices/words:
Alarm clock - personal baggage
Music device - stored
Cutlery - furniture

2. Section 2 Hotels, Answer for 1st question - Executive or luxury?
I answered luxury
3. Question 32 I think it was about name of theory
I just guessed. The recording is too fast.

if you remember...

Last edited:
May 16, 2017
You remember your answers for the listening part?
Thanks Meg... Rose and 50 are the one belonging to second section where Green island was discussed. As I remember 11th and 14th were the answer to packing part in Section 1

For Hotel, I also marked luxury sometime the exact words are trap so wanted to check..

Even I guessed for the answer related to Theory name

meg1105

Apr 10, 2017
Thanks Meg... Rose and 50 are the one belonging to second section where Green island was discussed. As I remember 11th and 14th were the answer to packing part in Section 1

For Hotel, I also marked luxury sometime the exact words are trap so wanted to check..

Even I guessed for the answer related to Theory name
What's your answer about twins have similar _____

May 16, 2017
I think I mention genes or genetics based on what was a fit there..
How about the third section where professor provides comments about draft report?

1. Very first section was about reduction - Did you mention some text related to reduce?
2. The last conclusion - Was it something "concise"?

Last edited:

Shaw2016

Sep 6, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
13-05-2017
I also attended the 13th May exam and now waiting for the result. It will be available from 23rd May.
Wish you all good luck and stay in touch.

Best Regards
Shaw

Reactions: meg1105

andy1011

Star Member
Apr 23, 2017
Hey, just curious to know whether everyone gets the same paper... I wrote on 13th May. Regarding writing test, I got the following tasks.
task 1 : Letter to a friend apologizing for not providing his teenage son with accommodation
task 2 : Advantages/Disadvantages of new houses with less private space for gardens etc (something like that).

(in US- Charlotte though. Probably different at different locations. Just checking)
Hi bro, can you please share the answer of linstening and reading if you r member any? Thanks much. I'm so worried my listening and reading.

Jaymin007

Oct 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, just curious to know whether everyone gets the same paper... I wrote on 13th May. Regarding writing test, I got the following tasks.
task 1 : Letter to a friend apologizing for not providing his teenage son with accommodation
task 2 : Advantages/Disadvantages of new houses with less private space for gardens etc (something like that).

(in US- Charlotte though. Probably different at different locations. Just checking)
Hey I had the same topic. Do u still remember any of answers in listening or reading ?
Thanks

croft24

Apr 29, 2017

I took the same exam! In Canada. Was the same as yours.

rad123

May 15, 2017
calgary
Visa Office......
Bangladesh

My question set was same. I don't remember all the questions. If you have any particular question that you want to check, please ask. I'll try to provide my answers if I can remember.

Anyone remember, Listening Section 3 (2 speakers), last 2 questions where we had to choose 2 answers for each? One question was, what will Alex do? My answers were, something related to library and B ( don't remember what was that). The other question was, what they will do next time? I chose, B. asking experienced people or who had done a similar project and the last one(probably D or E), studying beforehand.