Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
sbo said:
Seniors please comment as per your expertise,

As my application was received on July 8th and my CC hasnt been charged yet, most probably my application has been rejected. Right!? If not, as per the trend since last year, what's the longest it took to get someones CC charged from the time the application reached CIO?
Basically, should I still be tracking my CC statement like a maniac on a daily basis (or more)??? Do i still have hope or not!?

Seniors please give me some guidance. Thank you!
Hi,

My application was recvd on 5th Jul'11 and I payed by BD... It was enchased on 3rd AUG'11..... whats will beth enext procedure.....

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
from what i know, the cap had been reached for NOC1122, as of August 22.............anyone who hasnt submitted an application under this category by now has to wait till July1 2012......and also prays that this job title returns to the NOC list

all the best guys............

fmunaf

Aug 24, 2011
I have shown proof of funds in cash of around 13500 $ for 3 family ...

I would like to ask that are these funds enough or my file will be returned or ... will ask for more funds at the time of final documents call.

Application received by CIO on July 20, 2011:
Mode of Payment: Credit Card

funty

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
fmunaf said:
I have shown proof of funds in cash of around 13500 $ for 3 family ...

I would like to ask that are these funds enough or my file will be returned or ... will ask for more funds at the time of final documents call.

Application received by CIO on July 20, 2011:
Mode of Payment: Credit Card
$13,500 is definitely not enough....You need at least $17,011 for a family of 3. You might want to check out the website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

karanbindra84

Aug 12, 2011
Sad news to share and update the forum. I got an email revert saying my application was deemed incomplete and has been sent back on 29th July.

My application was received on 5th July and I believe the application was complete (I had multiple checks). I guess they are being really strict this time, and they have not even mentioned which part of the application was incomplete. I have written back asking this, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting a revert. Any senior members in the forum have a point of view on this?

Unlucky this time :( best of luck to the others waiting for CC's and BD's to be charged! Waiting for the seniors to revert

jeca

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
Italy
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-June-14
AOR Received.
11-Aug-14
Med's Request
19-Feb-15
Med's Done....
09-Mar-15
VISA ISSUED...
24-Nov-2015 CoPR
karanbindra84 said:
Sad news to share and update the forum. I got an email revert saying my application was deemed incomplete and has been sent back on 29th July.

My application was received on 5th July and I believe the application was complete (I had multiple checks). I guess they are being really strict this time, and they have not even mentioned which part of the application was incomplete. I have written back asking this, but I'm not sure if I'll be getting a revert. Any senior members in the forum have a point of view on this?

Unlucky this time :( best of luck to the others waiting for CC's and BD's to be charged! Waiting for the seniors to revert
Sorry to hear about that. When did you send them the email? When did you get reply from them?

I'm also terrified about how they judged the completeness of the application, I also controlled hundred time the application before I send it, but everyday I come up with a.."what if"...

SmGrGe

Jun 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2011, cc charged on 12-08-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted including PCC
AOR Received.
29-09-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted, 8.5 band
File Transfer...
In Process at VO: 22-11-2011
Med's Request
23-11-2011
Med's Done....
15-01-2012
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2012
Karan sorry to hear this..... Did u keep a copy of what u sent to them?... Go over it and recheck if there is anything incomplete... They could make mistakes....

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
Really sorry to hear this Karan......try reaching them again and again to know what is incomplete...I can tell you from my experience....that I also applied in 2009 and they sent back my documents mentioning that it is incomplete and the reason was that for our 1 year old son I did not check the box whether he is single or married. It was a silly mistake and visa officer knew that next to this field was his date of birth written which signified that he is 1 year old so he cannot be married, he is single but still I got my papers returned....

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
Dear All,

Please guide.... my application was recieved by Mike on 22nd August at 10:30 AM and I saw that they updated their website at 2:00 PM i.e. 4 hours later. I know there is remote possibility of my making it into top 500. Now I am thinking of alternatives in case I get my papers back. Please let me know what is the quickest mode of getting to Canada --dream country of all of us. Here are some options:

1) I have found an employer who is ready to LMO. That means either I take work permit and Temporaray resident visa then reach there with my family (wife and 4 year old son) and then in canada apply under FSW Category 2 but till I get PR I have to work for same employer. Here my problem is that I know from begining that I cannot work for this employer for more than 1-2 months. Can I change jobs in Canada in this scenario?

2) Other option with LMO is that after I get work permit I do not Canada and apply in Categeory 2 from my home country and move only when I get PR. But here I am not sure once I have LMO and work permit is it a must that I have to move to Canada to work.

3) My wife applies for study permit as she is computer engineer and I can then get open work permit. Once we are in Canada then we apply for FSW Category 2 with LMO or under CEC but that will take more time than FSW2. In this case does any one know how easy it is and in case we plan for second baby while my wife is studying, can she extend her study permit...Also here I am not sure how easy it is to get a job once you are in Canada i.e. risk of moving without job...but I saw so many forums where people did the same and got the job in 2 months time..

Also I believe from processing times option 3 is quickest but is there any difference in processing times if apply in FSW Category 1 (we all have applied now) or FSW Category 2 (with LMO /AEO).

It would be really helpful if you can please guide me from your experience or knowledge. Many thanks

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011
karanbindra84 said:

I am very sorry, sometimes they even make a mistake and perhaps everything was ok. You have to wait your package to see what happened. It usually takes 2 months if the address is outside Canada.

Btw, when did you send the email for update?. I was wondering how long they took to answer your email.

:)

sweet_bambi

Jul 24, 2011
ONS said:
Really sorry to hear this Karan......try reaching them again and again to know what is incomplete...I can tell you from my experience....that I also applied in 2009 and they sent back my documents mentioning that it is incomplete and the reason was that for our 1 year old son I did not check the box whether he is single or married. It was a silly mistake and visa officer knew that next to this field was his date of birth written which signified that he is 1 year old so he cannot be married, he is single but still I got my papers returned....
My case was the other way around. my application was returned for a missing document and the document was included in the original package. Very unfair!

sanity

Jun 8, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th July 2011
IELTS Request
karanbindra84 said:

Karanbindra

Sorry to hear this - as advised by other members it will be a good idea to check the copy of your application to spot the mistake while waiting to hear back from CIC. Hopefully it should be in your favour !

Keep that faith !

Sanity

COOLIZIM

Star Member
Aug 6, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karanbindra84 said:

ooh sorry to hear that..try to call them or to get advice from a lawer

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
karanbindra84 said:

Dear,

When you sent an email to CIC, what details have you mentioned in that mail?