+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1122 Post Application ON July 2011 Lets Share

R

RKC

I'think it's best to stop speculating, wait for few days till the update of cap full comes up (may be in a week's time)

After that again wait for 2/3 weeks and till that time we would have enough data on encashment & corresponding application filed dates to put things into context.

Otherwise too, we can always check fate of our files by putting up request for case info with CSU after completing 6 weeks .

We applied on 8th July , so for us by August end we will come to know if we are in queue.

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
I'm not sure how far has CIO gotten on CC/BD encashments...have lost track of it...but what's the furthest they have gone? My sis and I sent our applications in the 1st week and it reached CIO on July 7th and July 8th, respectively. According to the trend here on this forum, as our CC's haven't been debited yet, does it mean that we probably got rejected in the completeness check?

Thanks

R

RKC

sbo said:
I'm not sure how far has CIO gotten on CC/BD encashments...have lost track of it...but what's the furthest they have gone? My sis and I sent our applications in the 1st week and it reached CIO on July 7th and July 8th, respectively. According to the trend here on this forum, as our CC's haven't been debited yet, does it mean that we probably got rejected in the completeness check?

Thanks
Sbo,

It's too early to think that your file got rejected. Let some people with 7th/8th July applications report encashments. Then you have something to compare to, only if your fees is not taken at least 2 weeks after when other members with same filed date got their payments done then you need to worry

brown_eyes

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 09, 2014
Doc's Request.
received by Mike at CIO July 14, 2014
Nomination.....
PER November 11, 2014
AOR Received.
Addtl docs request August 20, 2015
IELTS Request
CEM received addtl docs Sept 20, 2015
Med's Request
October 19, 2015
Med's Done....
October 28, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
November 10, 2015
LANDED..........
hopefully on March 2016
Ravi_07 said:
Next year i wont make the same mistake on depending upon y-axis
I will despatch my file on my own so that it reaches on the 2 nd july to CIO
That is...granting that NOC 1122 is still on the list by next yr..

sbo

Mar 2, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent Application on May 7,2013
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Thanks RKC for the affirmation! :)

RKC said:
Sbo,

It's too early to think that your file got rejected. Let some people with 7th/8th July applications report encashments. Then you have something to compare to, only if your fees is not taken at least 2 weeks after when other members with same filed date got their payments done then you need to worry

nawneetdalal

Jul 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Reached on 29-07-2011
IELTS Request
Original Sent with application
sexydude said:
for certification letter by employer, where/who do they have to address the letter?
"To whom so ever it may concern"

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Ram rao said:
Hi,

Do we need to submit resume? Please reply early.

Thanks & Regards
Mr. Ram Rao
I had submitted my resume, just thought it would be helpful to the case worker.

Longhandle

Star Member
Sep 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APPLICATION SENT 11th July & RECEIVED BY D STEPHONSON ON 15th July 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICATION
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Here guys.... one more point to ponder for people who are proponent of theory that only charging of CC/BD reflects completion of applications.It means according to proponents CIO has processed 307 applications till 6th/7th july.As according to spreadsheet only till 6th/7th july application had been charged up till now.It means if on average CIC say accept 25% of applications on PER( 67 pass mark) or completion based on documents then the number of application reached in four days from july 4th to 7th is equivalent to 1200.This is simply ridiculous.

Another point is BD mode of payment.As per my financial knowledge BD is equivalent to cash thats why the amount debits from the account instantly from the bank account the moment you make bank draft.So the matter of encashment of BD doesnt make any sense atall. So we have to be assure that 307 reflects realistic factual number till August 3.As i have read the post of last year too ..it shows that CIO had announced the completeion of cap in one week time on 6/7th November 2010 after completion of quota/cap on 28 October 2010 to avoid future intake.So why they are not announcing yet if they had received complete applications???
So bros its an insight on my angle of looking at the things you ppl have the absolute right to agree or disagree.I know that Ravi and Grimreaper will not...as they have aready made plans to open a new consultancy firm or delivering application themselves next year. :D :D :D :D :D :D.For grimreaper one question is that do you belive in Laws of attractions which means that things always happen the way you think about it in your heart irrespective of your mind. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

HarryD

Aug 1, 2011
I think there is one thing that people miss here.
The actual billing of CC or BD is not done by CIC it is done by the Receiver general for Canada which resides in Quebec so when CIC states that an application is completed, it submits the BD or CC details to the Receiver general for actual billing.
I guess the receiver general has their own pace of work which might be slower then CIC since they handle many other things.
Therefore there is no relationship between accepted application and CC encashment.

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
All these are speculations. Wait and you shall find out.

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
HarryD said:
I think there is one thing that people miss here.
The actual billing of CC or BD is not done by CIC it is done by the Receiver general for Canada which resides in Quebec so when CIC states that an application is completed, it submits the BD or CC details to the Receiver general for actual billing.
I guess the receiver general has their own pace of work which might be slower then CIC since they handle many other things.
Therefore there is no relationship between accepted application and CC encashment.
very well thought Harry....lets see what's waiting in future for us....

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Happy to share that my CC is charged ... :D

M

Mr Mak

Mr Mak said:
Need help

I filed my FSW1-NOC#1122 application on 1st July 2011. The application was received on 6th July 2011. I believe its currently undergoing Completness/Eligibility check.

I am claiming 70 points on my application with 5 points of adaptability as my Paternal Uncle is canadian citizen. i have provided his passport copy(as proof of status) & Telephone bill/Bank Statement copy(as proof of residency). However i was unable to provide the document(i.e birth certificate of my uncle & father) to prove Proof of Relationship. The document is not available, since birth registration was not there in 1960's in india & were only introduced after 1970's. The new checklist on cic website explicitly mentions to provide birth certificate of applicant father & uncle to trace their parents.

I did not provide this explanation while submitting the application. I just happen to know from CIC new checklist that an explanation is required if applicant is unable to provide certain required document.

Though i have already mailed(FSW‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca) them my circumstances, please can anyone suggest better approach ?

Without this 5 adaptability point my score will end up on 65 & hence rejection .

Pls help
My CC got charged today (04/08) abt 15 min back. I am not sure how my file cleared "Check Completness" stage since i failed to provide one of the required doc(b/certif of my father & uncle) to claim 5 adaptability point.

App filed : 01 July 2011
App received : 06 July 2011 (approx 10.04 am EST)
CC charged : 04 Aug 2011 (approx 10am EST)
Received by : D STEPHENSON
NOC : 1122
VO : New Delhi