Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
tocy80 said:
u r great indiatohcanada....got real good suggestions from you...

for proof of fund...here PF meaning which fund?......can i also show share market investment and other assets like land, car etc?
PF -> Provident Fund in India (which is similar to 401k in USA)

Land & car are not liquid assets, and can not be considered as proof of fund. If in case you don't have sufficient funds in saving account or Provident Fund; and if you add big amount in your bank account, you would need to show/prove from where you got it (.e.g. plan to sell land); officer will make sure that that big amount is not borrowed and is either belong to you or your spouse who is migrating with you (if you are married).
So 6+ months saving account or PF which belongs to you or your spouse or both (joint).

share market investment -> I believe not even this, as share market is not a certain form; still you can check with seniors.

Murachi

Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Caracas
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-07-2011 received by M.KRSZWDA
IELTS Request
I sent my file yesterday via FedEx and since this morning it's going through customs at MIRABEL, PQ... It's expected to be tomorrow in Sydney, NS... so far so good!!! :)

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
indiatohcanada said:
PF -> Provident Fund in India (which is similar to 401k in USA)

Land & car are not liquid assets, and can not be considered as proof of fund. If in case you don't have sufficient funds in saving account or Provident Fund; and if you add big amount in your bank account, you would need to show/prove from where you got it (.e.g. plan to sell land); officer will make sure that that big amount is not borrowed and is either belong to you or your spouse who is migrating with you (if you are married).
So 6+ months saving account or PF which belongs to you or your spouse or both (joint).

share market investment -> I believe not even this, as share market is not a certain form; still you can check with seniors.
thanks for the suggestions...i have one more query....for signing the application, which signature should I use?....my passport signature or my national identity card signature?

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
tocy80 said:
thanks for the suggestions...i have one more query....for signing the application, which signature should I use?....my passport signature or my national identity card signature?
Signature are same mostly......

10 years back I had signature on my pp, and from my prospective I still do the same signature on legal documents, but if someone compare it with that, easily point out difference in signature. What I want to share is taht I don't have two signs but with time some changes can be noticed in my signs (but it's not totally changed).

Whatever is your current (natural) sign or what sign you do on all legal documents now, you should use that.
I hope it would be helpful.

tocy80

Star Member
Jul 7, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on 16-07-2011; Received by CIO on 21-07-2011
Doc's Request.
All Docs sent with Application Deck
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
IELTS 8.0 - Originals Sent with Application
indiatohcanada said:
Signature are same mostly......

10 years back I had signature on my pp, and from my prospective I still do the same signature on legal documents, but if someone compare it with that, easily point out difference in signature. What I want to share is taht I don't have two signs but with time some changes can be noticed in my signs (but it's not totally changed).

Whatever is your current (natural) sign or what sign you do on all legal documents now, you should use that.
I hope it would be helpful.
thanks once again...my current sign is different from my passport sign which was done on 2003!.....now i shall use my current sign that i use in all legal docs?...right?

indiatohcanada

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2011
AOR Received.
Sept 2011
IELTS Request
5th July 2011
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
tocy80 said:
thanks once again...my current sign is different from my passport sign which was done on 2003!.....now i shall use my current sign that i use in all legal docs?...right?
yes...

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Hello to everyone in this forum!! Although this is my first post, but i have been observing this category forum and general forums since last year!!

I have also just applied under 1122 and my application is expected to reach there by the end of coming week. :)
Lets pray for best and keep sharing the experiences with each other!

i dont know what would be the next step and how long will it take to receive the first outcome

Val_Kir

Jul 8, 2011
StPetersburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FedEx sent 29.06.2011 delivered 05.07.2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent original with the dox parcel. Score 8.0
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Prepared the whole set of dox by myself and it is third time I'm applying, so know the whole procedure like a palm of my hand:)

Mine has reached on July 6th and I simply hope it touched the ground before the cap, since I can imagine how many applications under NOC 1122 were all ready and have been sent just before July 1st to get in time. We will see, time will tell.

Good look to everyone here and let's wait.

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have submitted my application which has been received on 7th of July. I just need to know when they will charge my credit card? because i need to arrange some funds. Please tell me the approximate time.

Thank you.

Val_Kir

Jul 8, 2011
StPetersburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I am afraid this is unpredictable and solely depends on the worlkoad in CIC, since now all the applications delivered are being checked and the complete ones selected whereas the rest put aside to be sent back to the applicants. With the current pace one might expect the NOC 1122 should be filled up in a week or two timeline, so if you are selected, the card should be charged in July already.

Better keep money there already now.

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Dear Ansari!! I have noted in number of forums that in some NOC categories, fees is charged within 7-10 days of receipt of applications and in many cases the fees is charged even after 15 days to 1 month. I think CIO have some benchmarks. The just overview the salient features of your application and if they think, it seems ok, they charge teh fees. May be they charge fees if they feel your applicaion is not needed to be returned.

Morever why u need to arrange funds, credit card bill comes after 1 month. The only thing you need to ensure is that your creidit limit . For example if you are two persons ur credit card must have the credit limit of minimum CAD 1100/-, but if u are more persons, ur fees / credit limit should be more than that! Check this with you bank! Check one more thing with your bank that whether your c.card is accepted on international trantsactions and on net. Becoz, some banks block the service of intl transaactions and on net.

In their guidelines its written that credit card of the applicant should be valid for another number of months. And bank draft have validity of minimum 6 months. (this means that in very rare cases, fees can be charged even after 4 months)

I noted one more very strange thing in 1122 category. In most of the other categories the first AOR / PER is recieeved within 30-45 days. But in our category first AOR in some cases takes upto 3 to 4 months. The reasons for this is that, there is so much load of applications on CIO staff for this category and they need time. We all should expect delay in everythingin our category of 1122.

1122khan11

Star Member
Jul 8, 2011
AOR Received.
no
IELTS Request
Sent original
File Transfer...
no
Med's Request
no
Med's Done....
no
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
no
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Dear Val Kir -- -- May i know why ur applying for the 3rd time. What mistakes u did in the first 2 applicatoins that ur application was returned. share your experience for our reference.

Last year the category of 1122 was filled by the end of Oct 2010 when the quota was 1000. Now the quota is 500, the approx locked date should be around Aug 30, 2011. But in reality it is not like that. Last year many of the people were not aware about this category opening till late july and early august 2010. They did IELTS and arranged letters etc late. So CAP remained till Oct 2010, last year.

This time people were well aware, including me and many others whose docs were ready by July 1, 2011. Based on my analysis, I think the CAP will be filled by the end of July 2011 or not later than August 7, 2011

CIO website for "number of appllications recieved in each category, is sstill not updated. Although on weeked it should have been updated about the no. of applications recieved in each category. You will see in next week, the figure of 1122 will jump from 0 to 100 directly, on their website.

Val_Kir

Jul 8, 2011
StPetersburg
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Well, the first time my application was rejected due insufficient funds, which was actually related to USD currency instead of CAD. Second time it was in 2010 in November due to cap was reached.

Agree that this time the cap will be reached extremelly fast since the requirements are the same as opposed to the last year drastic changes to the procedure. This year many applications were already set well before July 1st in hope to apply righ away. My pack was completed already in June, so rushed in befor July 1st.

My expectations the 1122 cap will be reached in a week or two latest.

priyavig

Star Member
Oct 21, 2010
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3/7/2014
Doc's Request.
Fee encashed on 20/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER-30/10/2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
2nd line-19/1/2015
Med's Request
29/1/2015
Med's Done....
21/2/2015
Interview........
looks like waived
Passport Req..
7/5/2015
VISA ISSUED...
fingers crossed
LANDED..........
fingers crossed
my consultant sent it across to their canadian counterpart on 28th june, i hope its reached the CIO already.
last yr i missed the cap by just 1 day ... so i hope this time its well within the cap.

the number of people applying this year i think this 1122 will be the 1st one to reach the cap again.